Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help

Hey guys. Just joined. Anyways I bought a 2016 fiesta st about a month ago. It is fbo including a catless dp. As I’ve been getting to know the car I’ve noticed it seems to not be running the best. It has 50k miles. Basically throttle response is very non-linear and the power pulses when I’m barely getting on it. Also it just doesn’t feel like it’s putting down near as much power as it should. In fact I would say its slow af rn. I talked to a friend with a fiesta st and he said if the tune I was running didn’t tune out the error codes from my catless dp then it could be messing with my afrs. It’s getting like 24 to the gallon tops. It seems to be showing signs of running lean and I just want an external opinion of what I should do. It’s just reading the error codes-p0141,p0420, and p061A. Btw! I ordered a custom tune and a Cobb access port from dizzy. My friend said that they tune out error codes and will fix the problem. Is there anything I should know?/ will this new tune make my car run correctly?