Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Holy crap look! Ic pipes.

It wont help. Mine is VTA and it still does it. The IC are to efficient.
Can you elaborate on this, what is VTA and how does the IC being efficient cause more oil to be sucked out of the crankcase into the intake?
Absolutely a cold weather thing. Its condensation from the IC cooling air efficiently unlike the stock IC. Sucks balls though..I think?
I am talking about oil not water. I am on the stock intercooler.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
Can you elaborate on this, what is VTA and how does the IC being efficient cause more oil to be sucked out of the crankcase into the intake?

I am talking about oil not water. I am on the stock intercooler.
The Vta vent to atmosphere catch can has nothing to do with the ic being efficient. There will always be some oil in the charge pipes. That's just turbos in general. What happens is the Cobb ic I have is cooling air so efficiently that it's actually forming condensation in the air charge. This builds up and mixes with the oil. Stock ic will give no problems.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
It's been extremely cold and dry (air)here as of late. Checked the charge pipes last night. No sludge or cream to be found. Just a very very light coat of oil per usual.