Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

honda to fiesta...

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Hey name is frank. im from Jersey and looking to take advantage of ford 0% 60 month financing and hopefully purchase a fiesta st. test drove one in the past but didnt make sense at the time. I really like the car.

currently drive a 2007 civic si with 86k has intake, full exhaust, tuned, etc. fun car but i want a torquey car and really would like to distance myself from the honda crowd/scene. not into the stanced cars, the immaturity, the people in general, and the hate within the scene. im sure you guys can relate.

anything i should be aware of when it comes to the fiST? going to test drive another today, hopefully own one in a few weeks.

I had a 08 Si sedan..... The FiST is a crisper handling car stock. Overall, it's just more fun to have TQs.

on the drive, take some back road twisties and Cloverleafs

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, I agree with k757, take it on a few twisty areas so you can get a good sense of how great the ST handles from the factory.

Also make sure you prequalify for Ford's 0%APR. Go here to complete the online application.
http://credit.ford.com/

Lastly, take a look at this thread and see what other members are paying so you don't end up over paying.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/5-Share-your-Fiesta-ST-Purchase-Deals!

Good luck with the purchase and let us know if you have any questions.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
good choice on the FiST, i think one of the last things my ST ate at the drag was a 2011 Si. yummm[gunfire]

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I had a 08 Si sedan..... The FiST is a crisper handling car stock. Overall, it's just more fun to have TQs.

on the drive, take some back road twisties and Cloverleafs
Thanks for all the advice and welcomes.. Yeah I test drove a molten orange st2 fiST today..got to take it around a few curves, handles great. Love the torque compared to a honda and the turbo motor has so much untapped potential ..think after my vacation next week I'm going to start talking price with the dealer. They are insane, window sticker 28k! Hope to get them down a bunch haha

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ouch that is a tad on the UPPER ubber end on the price scale,,, That a 14 then as the 15's can't be out yet right ?

Thanks for all the advice and welcomes.. Yeah I test drove a molten orange st2 fiST today..got to take it around a few curves, handles great. Love the torque compared to a honda and the turbo motor has so much untapped potential ..think after my vacation next week I'm going to start talking price with the dealer. They are insane, window sticker 28k! Hope to get them down a bunch haha
If you want to see the ST (Fiesta and Focus) in action (WOT, going sideways, etc.), come out to the meadowlands on sunday for an auto-x. There will be both there.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Ouch that is a tad on the UPPER ubber end on the price scale,,, That a 14 then as the 15's can't be out yet right ?
yeah its a '14 and the dealer (causeway ford manahawkin nj) is known for outrageous prices. it was just the closest dealer to me with a fiesta st and i wanted to test drive one. if i cannot get them down to $22,000 (it was fully optioned) as the '15 is about to hit dealers, i will shop elsewhere.

If you want to see the ST (Fiesta and Focus) in action (WOT, going sideways, etc.), come out to the meadowlands on sunday for an auto-x. There will be both there.
sounds cool. if im not up to anything i may take a ride up. thanks for the info [thumb]

Fully loaded Tux black at my dealer...25k and change...this is a niche car so you should be able to do better than that...check out TrueCar and Cars.com etc. for an idea on what you should spend...I ordered mine...Ingot silver with Recaros as the only option...$22,700 after 1k rebate...and I'm waiting on the 500 bucks from Ford after joining American Quarter Horse Association....be a member for 60 days and you get 500 clams, for a 40 dollar membership fee...and thanks for whoever posted that on here way back when!!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Fully loaded Tux black at my dealer...25k and change...this is a niche car so you should be able to do better than that...check out TrueCar and Cars.com etc. for an idea on what you should spend...I ordered mine...Ingot silver with Recaros as the only option...$22,700 after 1k rebate...and I'm waiting on the 500 bucks from Ford after joining American Quarter Horse Association....be a member for 60 days and you get 500 clams, for a 40 dollar membership fee...and thanks for whoever posted that on here way back when!!
yeah checked out true car yesterday for a fully optioned one just like the one i looked at today. true car says ~$24,600 ..i think i should be able to get them down a bit more if not just keep on looking. dont need the nav, etc. just seems like all fiST in area are fully optioned.

yeah checked out true car yesterday for a fully optioned one just like the one i looked at today. true car says ~$24,600 ..i think i should be able to get them down a bit more if not just keep on looking. dont need the nav, etc. just seems like all fiST in area are fully optioned.
A lot of fully optioned FiST's we're allocated to the dealers when I was doing my search...very rare to have a stock car with just Recaros...oh, that's my car!! Anywho, it is possible to have your dealer locate a car to your spec's and have it shipped, if it is within a certain radius...you'll have to negotiate and possibly rub your sales guy inner thigh to make this happen

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
A lot of fully optioned FiST's we're allocated to the dealers when I was doing my search...very rare to have a stock car with just Recaros...oh, that's my car!! Anywho, it is possible to have your dealer locate a car to your spec's and have it shipped, if it is within a certain radius...you'll have to negotiate and possibly rub your sales guy inner thigh to make this happen
hahaha ill rub my sales WOMAN's inner thigh hahaha [woot]

iso100

1000 Post Club
When you test drive be sure to put it in sport mode. Otherwise acceleration seems lackluster.

Hey name is frank. im from Jersey and looking to take advantage of ford 0% 60 month financing and hopefully purchase a fiesta st. test drove one in the past but didnt make sense at the time. I really like the car.

currently drive a 2007 civic si with 86k has intake, full exhaust, tuned, etc. fun car but i want a torquey car and really would like to distance myself from the honda crowd/scene. not into the stanced cars, the immaturity, the people in general, and the hate within the scene. im sure you guys can relate.

anything i should be aware of when it comes to the fiST? going to test drive another today, hopefully own one in a few weeks.

Your like a few mins from my old house, I lived in Bayville behind Shoprite. Anyway Downs Ford doesn't and won't stock the Fist because they think it competes to much with the Fost, and it's better so there losing sales big time, Lol. I went to Larson in Lakewood they had a nice selection when I picked up mine, PB, IS, OW, RR TB and my MO. I paid like 23 something for mine. Check and see what they have because they had a base PB for like 22 to loaded OW and TB ones for around 26 and change. Good Luck!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Your like a few mins from my old house, I lived in Bayville behind Shoprite. Anyway Downs Ford doesn't and won't stock the Fist because they think it competes to much with the Fost, and it's better so there losing sales big time, Lol. I went to Larson in Lakewood they had a nice selection when I picked up mine, PB, IS, OW, RR TB and my MO. I paid like 23 something for mine. Check and see what they have because they had a base PB for like 22 to loaded OW and TB ones for around 26 and change. Good Luck!
Oh nice! Yeah I know that shop rite, used to work there back when I was in high school haha.. Yeah going to check out Larson soon they have a black one with all options for like 26k thanks for the heads up

No response to what wood yaw mudda say...I know yaw is new...but come awn Frankie...too busy lighting up yaw front tiyaz???