Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

honda to fiesta...

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Almost a year later, finally bought my fiST. Haha. Picked up a 2015 Oxford white yesterday. Love the car, been eyeing it for awhile now. More pics to come when I start to mod!

Old car in the background. Going to miss the high revving motor, but won't miss the lack of torque :p

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Nice. I also had 08 so sedan in past. I did love that diff on that car. Only thing wish ford did

congrats on the purchase!

You wont be disappointed the car will keep you smiling every time you drive it.

If the Si made you happy, the FiST will definitely make you happy as well. I had a slightly modded '00 Si (intake, exhaust, and coilovers) and the first time I drove this car I was instantly taken back to it. I do miss revving that B16 to 8k sometimes though...

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
If the Si made you happy, the FiST will definitely make you happy as well. I had a slightly modded '00 Si (intake, exhaust, and coilovers) and the first time I drove this car I was instantly taken back to it. I do miss revving that B16 to 8k sometimes though...
Yep, my SI was tuned to redline at 8,500 rpm. Loving the FiST so far though [party]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Congratulations and a belated Welcome Aboard.

Dave