Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How do you get into your Fiesta ST?

How do you get into your Fiesta ST?

• Leg first

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • Butt first

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
Lag first 90% of the time unless my shoes are dirty/wet... then it's butt frustrating so I can knock my feet together so I bring less mess into the car.

I put my right foot in. I put my right foot out. I put my right foot in & I shake it all about! [chair]

But for real, right foot in.

.....do the hokey, pokey...

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have been finding it more and more difficult.
I am sure that some other older members here may have also experienced this.

Not all of the body parts want to slide over the bolster.
This can be a very painful experience and also looks rather odd when trying to adjust everything.

I think tighter underwear may be the solution.

Dave

J2FoRS

I move the seat all the way back every time I get out. Then get in and move it back to position. Lol

I wait until early morning, when its dark out. Then I go out my back door, and begin to skirt the edge of the neighbor's fence as I circle their yard. I stop briefly by the tire swing and look back towards my home, wishing that I didn't have to subject myself to another lifeless day of work in my cubicle. A tear falls from my eye, a manifestation of my desire for more... A wish that what I can never hope to fulfill within the insurmountable walls of my prison of mediocrity... While I profess hatred for the Mileys and Justins of the world, I secretly wish that I too had been selected by the mindless internet mob to leverage the malleability of our youth to create a movement dedicated to feeding my unquenchable thirst for wealth, despite having ravaged society with musical filth designed to erode the moral values that were once the pillars of society. I continue around the neighbor's yard, approaching the street from the shadows of the dogwood trees on their pristinely landscaped middle-class lawn. The tactic of approaching my vehicle from the neighbor's house has served me well, confusing the assassins which watch through the night, waiting for an opportune time to strike me down amidst my one of my nightly wine induced drunken comas. I quickly depress the trunk release button on the key fob linked to my shiny new FiST twice, releasing the hatch so that I can easily bend it to my will. The hatch rises with the gentle guidance of my rice white hand and I slip into the one thing from which I derive a glimmer of warmth on a morning such as this... as I slide across the rear seats which have been folded down to make my morning routine a bit simpler, I savor the new car scent rolling into my cavernous nostrils. "Nice to see you again my old friend..." I quietly whisper to myself. I know that the lifeless twenty thousand dollar accumulation of metal, plastic, and fossil fuel is deaf to my affection, but I cannot stop myself from expressing my emotional attachment as I would to soft baby beagle. Like a gymnast I quickly fold my legs over my spine, rolling forward into the driver's seat, allowing my feet to fall onto the soft, supple pedals... The conduits that allow me to express my emotion through mechanical motion; translating my anger, fear, happiness, and sadness into noise and speed! I mash the clutch to the floor and stab the start button on the dash, bringing my Oxford White animal to life with nothing more than a finger, and an idea... As the soft growl of petrol turning to fire emits gloriously through my sound symposer tube, so too do the whispers of world news mysteriously plucked from the frequencies falling through the air after they have been spurted out by my local NPR station. They remind me that I am but a small insignificant spec in a world that will persist even when I am no more, like the ever forward progression of time itself... My only solace is the spool of the turbo forcing air down the throat of my FiST as the power of 190 thoroughbred horses push through the seat of my pants... Today will be a good day.

A tear falls from my eye, a manifestation of my desire for more... A wish that what I can never hope to fulfill within the insurmountable walls of my prison of mediocrity. They remind me that I am but a small insignificant spec in a world that will persist even when I am no more, like the ever forward progression of time itself...
[mecry] These lines such beauty, so meaningful, much emotion.