Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many miles are on your Fiesta ST?

How Many Miles are on your Fiesta ST?

• Total voters

Mikey456

What happened to the original engine?
First I started to lose radiator fluid. Then the car started missing on cylinder number 2. There must have been a leak because cylinder 2 got damaged and they could not just replace the cylinder head alone. So, I waited a few months for a replacement motor. Fortunately under warranty.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
73.5k racked up 70k of them when it was my DD - 65 miles each way to work added up fast. All gentle highway miles cruising at 80mph. I literally am in the process now of changing the original brake pads and rotors as I never had to touch the brakes. 3500 miles put on the last two years since it’s been retired from DD duty and I WFH.
This car can cruise at 80 all day. Feels solid at speed. You won't get good mileage, but it's way better than an F-150. Feels planted.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
This car can cruise at 80 all day. Feels solid at speed. You won't get good mileage, but it's way better than an F-150. Feels planted.
True, but I could not afford the tickets, and the resultant rip-off insurance increases if I held that speed for any length of time on the roads I must use. [wink] [:(]

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #32
@HardBoiledEgg you are the only one to respond with over 150k, wow pretty impressive!
Have you had to replace anything major, engine, transmission?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
@HardBoiledEgg you are the only one to respond with over 150k, wow pretty impressive!
Have you had to replace anything major, engine, transmission?
There is one member on here (@antarctica24) who must have well over 225K miles on his at this point.

Maybe he will chime in? [dunno]