Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many miles are on your Fiesta ST?

How Many Miles are on your Fiesta ST?

• Total voters

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I've done the normal blend doors and a couple purge valves but I really maintain it a lot.

But I think the turbo or engine is going next. I'm hearing more noises that I don't like and normal interior rattles. I think I'm just getting old

But turbo definitely sounds off

I've done the normal blend doors and a couple purge valves but I really maintain it a lot.

But I think the turbo or engine is going next. I'm hearing more noises that I don't like and normal interior rattles. I think I'm just getting old

But turbo definitely sounds off
I really hope not at only 63K

73.5k racked up 70k of them when it was my DD - 65 miles each way to work added up fast. All gentle highway miles cruising at 80mph. I literally am in the process now of changing the original brake pads and rotors as I never had to touch the brakes. 3500 miles put on the last two years since it’s been retired from DD duty and I WFH.
Holly fk I just recently installed some aftermarket ceramic pads front and rear and they were cheaper than the OEM replacement's also brake better, less dust and last longer.. next I need to get some aftermarket rotors..

I have replaced all the suspension bushings too with powerflex bushes. Running a set of coilovers and adjustable sway bar end links.

I really need to start replacing the oldest coolant hoses next.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

My 2017 just crossed 14,000 miles.

My dad has a 2015 he bought new and it has 96,000. He hasn't had a single issue - not even a blend door failure.

Mine, on the other hand, had a transmission replacement at 5,000 and 2 blend door failures (so far lol) o_O.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #53
My 2017 just crossed 14,000 miles.

My dad has a 2015 he bought new and it has 96,000. He hasn't had a single issue - not even a blend door failure.

Mine, on the other hand, had a transmission replacement at 5,000 and 2 blend door failures (so far lol) o_O.
A bad transmission at 5k, that sucks! Hopefully Ford covered the cost of replacing it

SPhilli911

I'm now over 60,000 miles and driving it more than ever, lately.

I've been discovering rust forming in some pretty crappy areas, paint defects and scratches all over the car so I am just going to enjoy the car and stop pretending it will last forever. Mechanically, I think it will last me many years, but New England weather is going to ruin the body/chassis.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
I'm now over 60,000 miles and driving it more than ever, lately.

I've been discovering rust forming in some pretty crappy areas, paint defects and scratches all over the car so I am just going to enjoy the car and stop pretending it will last forever. Mechanically, I think it will last me many years, but New England weather is going to ruin the body/chassis.
That's a bummer that you're having rust issues. I wish Ford had done a better job with the paint. That said, I think rust is a much bigger issue in the north than it is down here.
Just short of my 100,000 miles and still going strong!
Same here!

I have a s280 Fiesta sitting at 86000 miles. Currently waiting for a new clutch, flywheel, transmission, and LSD. The LSD is the only thing I'm missing. Going to go with Mfactory once I stack a few more bucks up.

My stock 2014 Fiesta is approaching 127000 miles. Had to swap half the transmission case along with a bunch of new parts. It was wrecked when I picked it up for 3000. The main issue being the cracked tranny mount. I had an OEM clutch on order but due to time constraints, backorders, and needing to use the car I just kept the stock clutch and flywheel in. It had a date stamp from 2014. Great work car and makes my s280 Fiesta feel faster when I drive it. On the flipside the stock one feels so sloooowwwww. lol

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
I have a s280 Fiesta sitting at 86000 miles. Currently waiting for a new clutch, flywheel, transmission, and LSD. The LSD is the only thing I'm missing. Going to go with Mfactory once I stack a few more bucks up.

My stock 2014 Fiesta is approaching 127000 miles. Had to swap half the transmission case along with a bunch of new parts. It was wrecked when I picked it up for 3000. The main issue being the cracked tranny mount. I had an OEM clutch on order but due to time constraints, backorders, and needing to use the car I just kept the stock clutch and flywheel in. It had a date stamp from 2014. Great work car and makes my s280 Fiesta feel faster when I drive it. On the flipside the stock one feels so sloooowwwww. lol
What happened to the tranny in the ST? I bet you gonna love the LSD.
I have an 01 manual focus and every time I switch from the fiesta to the focus I'm reminded how fast the fiesta is lol

What happened to the tranny in the ST? I bet you gonna love the LSD.
I have an 01 manual focus and every time I switch from the fiesta to the focus I'm reminded how fast the fiesta is lol
Well my s280 fiesta transmission is making a ton of noise. Though it was just the flywheel but leaning toward some bearing issues inside the tranny. As it has gotten worse really quick. I haven't taken anything anything apart yet so not 100%.

It's nice to mix the rides up. When I was DD the s280 I got used to the power level. Almost so much you think about swapping for a v8 to build πŸ˜†