Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

How many people owned more than generation of Ford Focus?

meFiSTo

I had a extensively modified 2004 Powerworks SVT Focus. Back in the day I spent time ruminating about things small-bore Ford at focaljet.com.

Here's a link to a thread about the car: http://forums.focaljet.com/showthread.php/549054-May-FOTM-SVT-Round-2-mysvtftoy

In the end, it wound up looking like this (6-point cage, FSWerks camber plates, and APR wing):

A local Audi guy bought it and continues to daily, autox, and track it with his kid. Ultimately, I replaced it a couple years after selling it in 2011 with a Fiesta ST. That has also been heavily modified (but it did not get a cage, seats, gutting, etc.).

This RS is going to stay MOSTLY stock. Hah. I have plans, but nothing will really happen until next spring soonest.

OP
H
Thread Starter #3
I remember your build thread from my days over on FJ and FF. Good to see more old school members.