Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much do you drive your bean!?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I'm not working from home (retired) and I live in town. I walk a lot of places and do a lot of short errands on my bicycle, so my '16 only has about 18,000 miles on it, which is a combination of running errands and pleasure driving.
If/when you sell it, PM me first! :)

2014 with around 50k miles. I drive it every day, but my commute is not very long. I drive mostly for a few errands on my days off.

ronmcdon

got mine used in Oct 20 w/ 5500 miles. Approx a year later have about 3,800 miles on it with 9,200ish total and about 7-8 track days & 1 autox. Would not have the heart to put too many miles on the car and thankfully have a beater for all the extra miles.

On a side note, still have not fully broken in my 18 camaro I got in Jan 19 and that has just under 900 miles.

OP
SsleeplessS
Thread Starter #16
I commute about 30min to work each way 5 days a week. Most of my miles are from the Mohawk Trail down rt2 in MA and taking it up/down Greylock mountain in North Adams MA.

My 19 is sitting at 26k (emphasis on sitting)... thanks to corona/work from home, this will likely be the first car I exit the warranty in months instead of miles. Take it to the gym and store... that's about it.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Purchased in July of 2017 about to hit 17,000 miles. My Wife and I have three cars she works from home, and my job is 16 miles away. My normal work schedule is 4 days a week but sometimes I work more.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk