Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much money have you spent on your Fiesta ST?

How much money have you spent on your Fiesta ST?

• Less than $1000

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • $1001-$2000

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • $2001-$3000

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • $3001-$4000

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • $4001-$5000

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • $5001-$6000

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • $6001-$7000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $7001-$8000

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • $8001-$9000

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • $10000 or more

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I use a program called expensify that is available on the web. I thought, by estimation, I had spent much less on my Fiesta than I actually had. I've spent about 9000.00 on parts, and about $2000.00 on maintenance items. This pales, in comparison, to my costs for my Mustang.
Yeah... I don't want to use that. I'm afraid of what my actual number might be.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I put almost $40K into my Mini after I bought it.

I know I am not there yet but it keeps creeping up there.
I just can't stop. :(
It is a good thing that I have gotten many parts for free, this go around.

Dave

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
$1520 not counting tickets, dyno time, track events, and axle repair.

And I paid $450 for my downpipe back when pumaspeed was the only option. If I had to do it over again, I'd get a 2J DP and leave the stock exhaust.

MOFiST

err if I have to factor in shipping to the land down under it's over $3K in greenback dollars.
If Cobb ever pony up and give us a MAF tuned AccessPort (or anyone else gives us a custom e-tuning solution) then I'd probably go BT just becoz :p
I keep telling myself I'm happy but then i find a reason to blow more cash. [dunno]

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I put almost $40K into my Mini after I bought it.

I know I am not there yet but it keeps creeping up there.
I just can't stop. :(
It is a good thing that I have gotten many parts for free, this go around.

Dave
We ARE addicts :). I don't want to even think of calculating the amount of money I have spent on my FiST plus my previous cars over years.

Where is the $500-1000 option??

I've calculated a bit over $950. Luckily i'm all set with mods until the warranty is out... at which point I'll drop another $1K on intercooler, intake & DP.

Just tires and fuel for the next 48 months. :)

...well, maybe a heavy shift knob sooner than that.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
$1520 not counting tickets, dyno time, track events, and axle repair.

And I paid $450 for my downpipe back when pumaspeed was the only option. If I had to do it over again, I'd get a 2J DP and leave the stock exhaust.
You think that's a better route? Dp and stock exhaust? I plan on getting an intake and exhaust come spring but you think just go for the dp first? Any other comments on this would be appreciated!

felopr

You think that's a better route? Dp and stock exhaust? I plan on getting an intake and exhaust come spring but you think just go for the dp first? Any other comments on this would be appreciated!
i am thinking of going this route, 2jr downpipe (cant deside if catted or noncatted) and stock exhaust, but i planning to change the stock resonator also, buying a 2.5" flange to mate with a 2.5" vibrant resonator 18" then step it down to stock pipe and mate it before the curves before the axle

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm definitely going cobb pipe because I live in md and don't feel like pushing every emissions test. But just don't know if I should go exhaust first or dp first. I'm doing cobb intake no matter what.

It's kinda unfair for those of us in colder climates that have to buy winter tires/floor mats...

I'm in the $2-3 grand bracket but that includes un-sexy thing like blizzaks + steelies, mats, trunk liner, 3m body condom and tint :(

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I'm definitely going cobb pipe because I live in md and don't feel like pushing every emissions test. But just don't know if I should go exhaust first or dp first. I'm doing cobb intake no matter what.
Man everyone in MD is catless LOL

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just don't feel like missing with it. And I don't like the smell it produces. I just dont know if I want to go dp first or exhaust.

felopr

if you go with 2jr downpipe, is not that bad the catted imo, 100 cell count joe says it has. i am thinking of getting the catted one since we have a sniffer inspection here :/

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
The price between that one and cobbs catted is practically the same. I'd rather go with cobb. Nothing against other companies but I was going catless I'd definitely go 2jr. Because it's cheaper.

felopr

The price between that one and cobbs catted is practically the same. I'd rather go with cobb. Nothing against other companies but I was going catless I'd definitely go 2jr. Because it's cheaper.
$100 in comparison between the two, i dont think is practically the same imo

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yeah true, you're right. Ha. I need to decide first which route to go first anyway then go from there; exhaust or downpipe after intake.