Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How to redeem FordPass Reward points?

I got a ST line last year and then upgraded it the real deal last month. From buying the ST Line from Ford itself I got 42k rewards points and want to cash them in for the carbon fiber shift knob (and maybe ST branded rubber floor mats, I just have the regular Fiesta rubber mats). My only problem is I haven't been able to find much of anything on how to cash them out, if anyone knows how to make that work then that would be appreciated! thanks

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I've used them at the dealer to pay for service. I just tell the cashier I want to use my Ford Pass points and they look them up and apply them. Anything you use them on will have to be at the Ford dealer. Nobody else will take them.

OP
jarrettmcb
Thread Starter #3
I've used them at the dealer to pay for service. I just tell the cashier I want to use my Ford Pass points and they look them up and apply them. Anything you use them on will have to be at the Ford dealer. Nobody else will take them.
Do you know roughly the points per dollar ratio is? would the 42k points cover the $95 that the know is?

They are only valid through service. You cant use them (at this point) at the parts department. So if you want something you have to see if your service department will "order" it for you. People on the F150 forum have had some luck with that but others haven't. Like everything, it depends on the dealer.

42,000 points is about $210

OP
jarrettmcb
Thread Starter #5
They are only valid through service. You cant use them (at this point) at the parts department. So if you want something you have to see if your service department will "order" it for you. People on the F150 forum have had some luck with that but others haven't. Like everything, it depends on the dealer.

42,000 points is about $210
Thanks! on my next free day I'll have to make my way down there and beg for them to take my points haha!

If they wont try another dealer. It works, people have done it. Its just if the dealer knows how to do it

Fiestig

Good thing I have 4 different Ford dealers here in Vegas. One of them SHOULD be chill with it.
Team was pretty good. I recall when I bought my Explorer at Team in Vegas they mentioned all of the points I would be receiving and that they can be used. I would assume there.... Maybe?...lol

OP
jarrettmcb
Thread Starter #9
Team was pretty good. I recall when I bought my Explorer at Team in Vegas they mentioned all of the points I would be receiving and that they can be used. I would assume there.... Maybe?...lol
I got my ST Line from Friendly Ford so I’m going to try them first. Then I’ll head over to Team if Friendly doesn’t help me

Last edited:
OP
jarrettmcb
Thread Starter #10
just want to update and say that Friendly Ford, the dealership I went to and originally got my ST Line from, had no problem with using the reward points to get me the knob. Now it's time to wait the "7 to 10 working days" :rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio-Video, Electronics, Sync & MyFord Touch 1