Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How To: Reverse Your Recaro Headrests

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys,

I was wondering how to do this and I am sure many others asked the same question.

Just pressing the usual headrest retainer button on your recaros won't free the headrest - on the side of the headrest opposite the usual button, there's a "hidden" button facing into the fabric of the seat. I found that it was easiest to press this using a flathead screwdriver.

Press the hidden button while also pressing the usual headrest release and pull up - and out come the headrests. To reverse, just flip em and insert the other way.

Pictured is the location of the secret button you have to press.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Very awesome thanks for the post buddy.

Hey guys,

I was wondering how to do this and I am sure many others asked the same question.

Just pressing the usual headrest retainer button on your recaros won't free the headrest - on the side of the headrest opposite the usual button, there's a "hidden" button facing into the fabric of the seat. I found that it was easiest to press this using a flathead screwdriver.

Press the hidden button while also pressing the usual headrest release and pull up - and out come the headrests. To reverse, just flip em and insert the other way.

Pictured is the location of the secret button you have to press.
BB, can you post some pics of it reversed? Thx