Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HPDE/Track Day inspections; where do you all go? (DC/MD/VA area)

As the title says, I'm curious where everyone goes to get their HPDE/track day/etc. tech inspection completed. In the past I've visited Induktion Motorsports as I have attended ACNA PCC events and previously owned an Audi. Induktion is awesome, but it's a bit of a hike for me (~45min one way on a good day). I'm about 20 min north of Rockville, MD and looking for other local shops in this area, or just advice on sourcing out a shop to do the inspection. Any thoughts/ideas would be much appreciated!

[cheers]

kevinatfms

You can normally do them yourself. Just keep the checklist at hand and go over the car with a fine tooth comb.

MVP Track Time has a great check list to use:
http://www.mvptracktime.com/sitebui...CourtesyTechnicalInspectionFormandRelease.pdf

It really covers everything and as long as you look at each item before you leave for the event you should be covered. I do it in my garage a week before the event just in case anything needs to be replaced(balljoints, wheel bearings...etc).

If they require a shop to sign the form then i normally have my local place in Germantown look over it. Milestone Auto Center at the corner of 355/27 has been great to me the past few years from my Mustang to my Fiesta. They are a very performance oriented shop, the owner has a pretty nice Grand National while a few techs have some killer rides(seen a GTR and a Typhoon).

If you plan on hitting an event let me know! Would love to head to one with some Fiesta guys/gals next time.

OP
sluggyjunx
Thread Starter #3
Following up on this, I have had the last few HPDE tech inspections done at Graeves Auto in Olney (about 5 min from home) with no issues and they are quite friendly and helpful.