Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Huge FiST partout - X37 w/ supporting mods, chassis, suspension, electronics, etc.

Trader history for mark_SC (0)

I returned my car to stock, so the following mods are for sale.
All pictures are shown below the list of items.

***Please send all questions / offers to FiestaSTpartout@gmail.com***
That will make it much easier to keep track of all the communication.

I am willing to ship the smaller stuff, at the buyer's cost, but the massive bulky items are local pickup only. I am just south of Santa Cruz, CA

If you need more info / pictures, let me know.

Chassis / Bracing:
- Mountune front splitter: $150
- No Pistons Stainless Battery tie down: $20

Interior:
- Shift Solutions Co SD shift knob in candy red gloss: $40
- Lightning Audio 10" subwoofer in an enclosure that fits under the rear floor (with a skinny spare from a regular Fiesta): $50

Maintenance:
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket (NIP): $15

Pictures (shown in the order listed above):

Mountune front splitter:

No Pistons Stainless Battery tie down:

Shift Solutions shift knob:

Subwoofer:

Exhaust Manifold Gasket:

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does the Sync 3 work with a unit that has navigation for a sync 2 system or does a new antenna need to be bought to facilitate Sync 3?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #4
Does the Sync 3 work with a unit that has navigation for a sync 2 system or does a new antenna need to be bought to facilitate Sync 3?
The Sync 3 works as an upgrade to a car that currently has Sync 2 with Navigation (this is what I did).
The included antenna is for the GPS, which was integrated into the Sync 2 unit, but is external for Sync 3. There's a flat spot just ahead of the unit, under the plastic cover that is a perfect location to 3M tape the antenna down.
To make a long story short, this kit gives you everything you need to upgrade Sync 2 -> Sync 3, with Navigation and Apple Carplay / Android Auto, and without having to splice any wires.
Hope that helps.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The Sync 3 works as an upgrade to a car that currently has Sync 2 with Navigation (this is what I did).
The included antenna is for the GPS, which was integrated into the Sync 2 unit, but is external for Sync 3. There's a flat spot just ahead of the unit, under the plastic cover that is a perfect location to 3M tape the antenna down.
To make a long story short, this kit gives you everything you need to upgrade Sync 2 -> Sync 3, with Navigation and Apple Carplay / Android Auto, and without having to splice any wires.
Hope that helps.
How long did the transplant/swap take? I'm very interested *

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #6
How long did the transplant/swap take? I'm very interested *
It's trivial. You pull the "hood" over the head unit off (it's held in place with 6 clips). 4 torx screws hold the unit in. Pull the USB cable and harness cable from the back. Put new unit in same place, and plug in the 2 things you unplugged, plus the GPS antenna. Replace hood.
The USB port comes out with a screw driver or panel tool. Put the harness in-line from the current power cord to the new USB port, and plug back in.
I'm guessing it would take 20 minutes, plus however much time you spend zip tying the GPS antenna wires.

This thread has the info, except you can ignore all the parts about taking off the center console panels / splicing / soldering, because the harness prevents you from having to do any of that:
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/ford-mytouch-to-sync3-with-carplay-upgrade.15035/

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's trivial. You pull the "hood" over the head unit off (it's held in place with 6 clips). 4 torx screws hold the unit in. Pull the USB cable and harness cable from the back. Put new unit in same place, and plug in the 2 things you unplugged, plus the GPS antenna. Replace hood.
The USB port comes out with a screw driver or panel tool. Put the harness in-line from the current power cord to the new USB port, and plug back in.
I'm guessing it would take 20 minutes, plus however much time you spend zip tying the GPS antenna wires.

This thread has the info, except you can ignore all the parts about taking off the center console panels / splicing / soldering, because the harness prevents you from having to do any of that:
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/ford-mytouch-to-sync3-with-carplay-upgrade.15035/
And it's not Paired with your vehicle* and a one-time use harness to supply the computer with the information?

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #9
And it's not Paired with your vehicle* and a one-time use harness to supply the computer with the information?
No pairing to vehicle. Harness is for power to USB port, so you don't have to splice, not to the unit itself. The big harness in the back of the Sync 2 unit goes straight into the Sync 3 unit, without any changes.

Alrwady have tracking for my stuff. Great seller...
(y) Thanks again

I returned my car to stock, so the following mods are for sale.
All pictures are shown below the list of items.

***Please send all questions / offers to FiestaSTpartout@gmail.com***
That will make it much easier to keep track of all the communication.

I am willing to ship the smaller stuff, at the buyer's cost, but the massive bulky items are local pickup only. I am just south of Santa Cruz, CA

If you need more info / pictures, let me know.

Motor / Performance:
- Pumaspeed X37 Hybrid turbo, with 3" big inlet, and Tune+ Turbosmart IWG-75 Wastegate Actuator: $1000
- COBB Accessport: $380
- CP-E (Custom Performance Engineering) intake: $300
- FSWerks Cat Back exhaust: $400
- Deadhook Motorsports Race Intercooler: $400
- Mountune Lower Charge Pipe kit (with upgraded IC clamps): $200
- Mishimoto Catch Can: $75
- FSWerks Short Shifter: $35

Suspension:
- ST Suspension Coilovers: $450
- DPro rear camber plates: $50
- Powerflex PowerAlign camber bolt kit: $20

Chassis / Bracing:
- COBB rear motor mount: $80
- Deadhook Motorsports Front crash bar: $200
- Rear Trunk Brace: $65
- Mountune front splitter: $150
- Pierce Lower Chassis Brace/Tiebar: $45
- No Pistons Stainless Battery tie down: $20

Interior:
- Sync 3 upgrade package, including headunit from a 2019 Fiesta ST, coded for Recaro seats & no backup cam. Comes with upgrade USB port, which allows for Android Auto / Carplay, and splice free plug & play harness: $400
- Shift Solutions Co SD shift knob in candy red gloss & reverse lockout in anodized black: $70
- No Pistons Dead Pedal: $25
- Throttle pedal spacer (for heal-toe): $10
- Lightning Audio 10" subwoofer in an enclosure that fits under the rear floor (with a skinny spare from a regular Fiesta): $50

Exterior:
- Perrin Shorty Antenna: $15

Maintenance:
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket (NIP): $15
- Oil & 3x Oil filters: $20

Pictures (shown in the order listed above):

Pumaspeed X37 Hybrid turbo, with 3" big inlet, and Tune+ Turbosmart IWG-75 Wastegate Actuator:

COBB Accessport:

CP-E Intake:

FSWerks Cat Back exhaust:

Deadhook Motorsports Race Intercooler:

Mountune Lower Charge Pipe kit:

Mishimoto Catch Can:

FSWerks Short Shifter:

ST Suspension Coilovers:

DPro rear camber plates:

Powerflex PowerAlign camber bolt kit:

COBB rear motor mount:

Deadhook Motorsports Front crash bar:

Rear Trunk Brace:

Mountune front splitter:

Pierce Lower Chassis Brace/Tiebar:

No Pistons Stainless Battery tie down / dead pedal:

Sync 3 upgrade package:

Shift Solutions shift knob & reverse lockout:

Throttle pedal spacer:

Subwoofer:

Perrin Shorty Antenna:

Exhaust Manifold Gasket:

Oil & Oil Filters:
Pm’d

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #13
Bump! I've updated the listing / pictures, and removed everything that has already sold.

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #15
I'm interested in the crashbar and trunk brace, is the crash bar an easy install?
It isn't too bad, but you will obviously need to remove the bumper. The bar bolts into the same place as the stock crash "bar" using the same hardware.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got my Sync 3 unit the other day Mark! Just letting you know..it will be going in this week! Thanks again for the Alternate shipping info!

OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #19
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but what's the mileage on these parts? Especially the coilovers?
The coilovers I bought used off of a semi-local party when they upgraded to KW V3s. I'm not sure about the mileage on those, but they are in very good shape. The remaining parts have less than 15k miles.

Last edited:
OP
mark_SC
Thread Starter #20
Bump. Still have the front splitter, battery tie down, shift knob and subwoofer.