Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Hyperbalck ROTA GRIDS 17x8 +40et

Trader history for Grendlehop18 (3)

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Wow that's a relief! I have installed a set of 17x8 Rota Titans on 215/40r17 tires and the turn-in got ruined and I was scared the wheels screwed my handling. Turns out the tires need to go past the break in period so that they perform how they should. Let's see how it goes
215 is wider than the 205 (within the same model tire), so you will lose a bit of the turn-in you get from the added rim width tire stretch.

Stock suspension w/oem summer rubber. I believe with Swifts there shouldn't be any rubbing or clearance issues. At least with some 215/40-17s:unsure: Coilovers will offer up more inner clearance;)
Can anyone confirm that a a 17x8 et 40 with 215/40-17 dunlop direzzas star specs will fit with the spec swift springs? I know the star specs run a little wide, but the swift springs don’t go that low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk