Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I found this in the Cincy Craigslist...

It's not to my taste. I don't think the respray of Grabber Blue is very well done. ( Over the original white) and the seats don't look like they are mounted right or squarely, at least. But, I would guess that is what you should expect from the "Good Enough Garage". The asking price is over 21 grand. This kind of stuff is what wrecks the public image of project cars.

Attachments

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #3
I Don't understand what they were trying to do. The first glance says track car. Then I see the limo tint windows and the stick on vent visors on the door frames. The interior pic shows aftermarket seats ( meaning no seat airbags) but no cage! So, NOT track car. Probably won't be allowed on track for even a test and tune day. It looks like a collection of slightly used parts that includes an unfinished track car.

LOL. Good points. I just kinda dig the style, but my kids would probably refuse to ride with me if I did that to my car.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #5
Yup! I have no issues with the idea of a color change. But, not when the jambs are left all oversprayed and sloppy. I would like to do a Liquid Blue refinish on another Recaro ST without a sunroof. In a very few years that will be a definite possibility. Our paint jobs are some of the most brittle I've ever seen. Chips are abundant.

Man thats some sloppy overspray. Im sure the door jams arent done either.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #7
Probably not a lot of prep effort put into the jambs and door edge's so , in about a year even the thin spray work in those areas will begin to shed off. They didn't seem to be proud enough to show a picture of the engine bay ,bet you that place looks like a murder was committed up in there!