Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I got some Fifteen52 Tarmacs

I know they’ve been around for quite some time. I liked them a lot and finally pulled the trigger. They are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4 205/40 17. It’s on stock suspension. I am pleased with the result.

Well, I guess I’ll spend a lot of time wiping off brake dust :D.

Attachments

Last edited:

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I still think they look great

DoomsdayMelody

these tarmacs should have came stock
Personally I wish they would have given us a 16x7 time stock. Unless you get massive brakes there’s virtually no benefit to going larger than a 16” rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I wish they would have given us a 16x7 time stock. Unless you get massive brakes there’s virtually no benefit to going larger than a 16” rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea i agree. i was just thinking since our stocks are 17s and they NEARLY look the same aside from some curves on the stock.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Ford Racing/'EAP'/Focus 'rally' wheels should have been the factory wheel.

Better yet if they were 16x7s, instead of 17x7s. [wink]

I know they’ve been around for quite some time. I liked them a lot and finally pulled the trigger. They are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4 205/40 17. It’s on stock suspension. I am pleased with the result.

Well, I guess I’ll spend a lot of time wiping off brake dust :D.
I bought the same wheels......they make the car look so much better. Mine are silver as they have non left for the Fiesta 108 fitment, so they were the last set i could find ANYWHERE!

Gaz

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OrangeFiST
Thread Starter #11
I bought the same wheels......they make the car look so much better. Mine are silver as they have non left for the Fiesta 108 fitment, so they were the last set i could find ANYWHERE!

Gaz
Looks great!