Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I have one and now it’s legal! Woot! Looking for stock wheels, not bent would be nice.

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Did you have one before that was illegal before? Did you GTA your last one?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I’ve had it for a couple weeks and haven’t been able to get plates for it for a while. My local tag and title place was under corn teen and I travel for work so it’s been sitting.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
He could also want the stockers for winter tires, even though a shorter 40 series side wall seems counter-intuitive for snow/bombed-out winter road use. [dunno]

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
They are 1552 Tarmacs. I just happen to like the look of stock wheels. The car is used for my sales route so I’m in it all day every day. I go to Ocean City MD all the time and I don’t want to attract any extra attention to it. The wing risers are coming off, the Boomba noise maker has got to go and a nice set of stock wheels in silver will look great.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
It has everything but a big turbo. Full 3” Thermal exhaust, Mountune intercooler and all the piping, Mountune intake and a Cobb tuner, all the usual stuff. This car is so goddamn fun! Quiet mostly. Gets great mileage. One careful owner who did all the mods. I’m in love with the sound it makes almost more than my VR6 97 Golf. I had it on the lift last week to do some cleaning, rebalanced the wheels. Last owner lost the keys for wheels so I had to turbo socket them off and get new lug nuts. It’s basically a VW Rabbit. I thought they had IRS. Nope. Beam rear suspension and struts in the front. Nice and simple. It’s fan-fucking-tastic! Just stand on it in 3rd and your doing the ton instantly. I can’t imagine another 100 horsepower. I just loaf along at 65 and get 32 mpg. It’s the perfect car.