Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I look great in my tuxedo.

Hi everyone! I just received delivery of a 2014 Tuxedo Black FiST, about three days ago. I tracked down this particular specimen in an interesting way. She was listed at a dealer a few hours away, and advertised with 201 miles. I assumed new, but was wrong.

Upon running a Carfax, I found that she was a "one owner" vehicle, previously registered by FoMoCo themselves in Detroit, way back in June 2013. I think it's safe to say, she was a demo vehicle.

At any rate, I'm thrilled with her. I still own a 2003 Focus SVT which I purchased new with 5 miles on the clock. The pedigree is evident, but the FiST is just head and shoulders above the older vehicle. The new gal now has 770 miles on her. :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations, glad you're still able to find a '14 with such low miles.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Congrats and welcome...there are a lot of us current or former Focus owners on this site.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looking good BrokenSVT.

Welcome to forum. I am also a 2002/3 Focus SVT owner. Engine took a dump Two weeks ago. Was my DD/Commuter car. Also replaced with a Tux. Black Fist. Good Luck!

OP
BrokenSVT
Thread Starter #18
It's an understandable transition. The MK1 was small and reasonably light, and quite nimble.

Hi everyone! I just received delivery of a 2014 Tuxedo Black FiST, about three days ago. I tracked down this particular specimen in an interesting way. She was listed at a dealer a few hours away, and advertised with 201 miles. I assumed new, but was wrong.

Upon running a Carfax, I found that she was a "one owner" vehicle, previously registered by FoMoCo themselves in Detroit, way back in June 2013. I think it's safe to say, she was a demo vehicle.

At any rate, I'm thrilled with her. I still own a 2003 Focus SVT which I purchased new with 5 miles on the clock. The pedigree is evident, but the FiST is just head and shoulders above the older vehicle. The new gal now has 770 miles on her. :)
Congrats! Don't forget to check out all the goodies over at Ford Owner. :D I'll be here if you have any questions/concerns. Don't forget to post a photo!

Meagan