Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I swapped from OE seats to Recaros but need heater switches and wires...

Anyone? I have the harness that someone made. I have the dash switches. I can program forscan. Iโ€™ve used my small brain to figure the yellow and green go to the seats. But need to know where to plug the of orange/brown pins, white/blue pins, purple/grey pins, blue/orange pins, and brown/white pins.
For what it is worth, Iโ€™d happily send someone some cash via Venmo if they can guide me through it.
My car is a 17. The seats are grey, which I think means they are 16-17 seats.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I wrote a tutorial on how to do it without factory buttons. Instead just using a switch. It's located on the site somewhere. But I'm going to get the oem switches working in the future.

I found the original diagram, specs, build sheet and install instructions for this project. Not sure if I should share them out of respect for the original creator pulling them offline.
Can you send me these Dave? I wonโ€™t distribute them online but I am trying to get this taken care of on my car.

Hey guys, I have a window of opportunity to buy a clean set of Recaros, but I am curious: Will I be able to swap them with my base seats without compromising the airbag system? I don't care about the heaters, just airbags. I've been researching it but so far have not found any definitive answer.. I want to buy these before they are gone, so time is of the essence! Any help/guidance would be much appreciated!

Anyone? I have the harness that someone made. I have the dash switches. I can program forscan. Iโ€™ve used my small brain to figure the yellow and green go to the seats. But need to know where to plug the of orange/brown pins, white/blue pins, purple/grey pins, blue/orange pins, and brown/white pins.
For what it is worth, Iโ€™d happily send someone some cash via Venmo if they can guide me through it.
My car is a 17. The seats are grey, which I think means they are 16-17 seats.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
https://www.reddit.com/r/FiestaST/comments/dtwkr1 View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FiestaST/comments/dtwkr1/recaro_swap_seat_heater_retrofit/