Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ian@COBB's Personal Fiesta ST Adventure

OP
C
Thread Starter #61
I swear this intake is going to give me a heart attack...hoping to have product pictures by the end of this week!

Ian

I swear this intake is going to give me a heart attack...hoping to have product pictures by the end of this week!

Ian
So I was going to "like" this post then I realized I didn't want to like you having a heart attack. Yay social media ;).

More product pictures would be awesome. :D

Hey Ian, can you measure the clearance between your OZ Wheels and the Stock caliper. I am really considering picking up these wheels, but I have the Wilwood brake kit. I want to make sure that these will clear my setup. Also where can I get one of those suction bike mounts?

OP
C
Thread Starter #64
Hey Ian, can you measure the clearance between your OZ Wheels and the Stock caliper. I am really considering picking up these wheels, but I have the Wilwood brake kit. I want to make sure that these will clear my setup. Also where can I get one of those suction bike mounts?
I'll see if I can get those mounted up again and take a measurement. YOu can buy the SeaSuckers direct at seasucker.com

New year, new bike, new updates! I've swapped back on the red Team Dynamics wheels from Perfect Circle Autosport. Other than that, no real changes, just been loving the car! I still have my green Ibis Ripley bike pictured above, but recently built up this fully rigid steel single speed with a Niner SIR9 frame. Really fun with some big 2.35" tires!

OP
C
Thread Starter #66
how do you like the ride with the eibach spring, softer then the oe?
Definitely firmer than stock, but rides great and performs well. A bit bouncier in specific circumstances as well.

Ian

OP
C
Thread Starter #69
Pure beauty of a car. Would love to see more updates
Thanks! Haven't done many mods lately, but I post pretty frequently on my Instagram: ianatcobb

Bouncier? How so and what circumstances if u dont mind. Im torn between springs and full coils.
Certain sections of freeway were bouncy (car would move up and down over and over) on the stock suspension and now its a bit worse in those same spots on the COBB springs. Otherwise, they are great.

Ian

Certain sections of freeway were bouncy (car would move up and down over and over) on the stock suspension and now its a bit worse in those same spots on the COBB springs. Otherwise, they are great.

Ian
Hmmm must be the shite rebound rates from the dampers. That worries me greatly given that Cincinnati has some terrible bumps and ridges on its highways especially hitting joints on overpasses. Does that ring a bell at all?

OP
C
Thread Starter #71
Probably damper related, yes. Its not really bumps and joints, its just sections of freeway that are undulating. It's rare, but does happen.

Ian

Hmmm strange. Oh well gotta deal with the trade off until i can afford a proper suspension setup. Thanks for the info, Ian! And keep modding your FiST! Perhaps try the DHM EFR and see where COBB can take it!

OP
C
Thread Starter #73
Some new mods! I got some BC Coilovers and RallyArmor mud flaps. Here's some install pictures. I'll have some nicer photoshoot pictures soon!

Toys in boxes.

Before coilovers sag (just COBB springs):

After coilovers sag:

Coilover adjustments, comparison to stock pieces:

Billy Badass Brooks helping with the RallyArmor install:

Flaps from the rear:

looks like a pretty nice shop to do some work in. look forward to your review of your new parts [twothumb]

OP
C
Thread Starter #79
Where was this awesome photoshoot location?
The super secret underground COBB bunker.

(Really, it was at the Domain parking garage and done mostly in Photoshop, ha!)

Anyway we can that in different sizes, for say wallpaper use please??
I'll get it soon and post up a DL link!

Ian