Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ideas for finding stock Recaros.

So its been just over a month and I kick myself everyday for not trying harder to find a ST with the Recaro package. Has anybody had any luck picking up a used set? I haven't had much luck in searching, and it seems Ford wants you to buy every part to the seat and build the damn thing.

Otherwise is anybody running aftermarket seats? I'm just trying to see what my options are. Thanks.

It's worth it to check the regular fiesta forums, sometimes they do pop up there. I'd recommend not going for aftermarket seats unless you are comfortable disabling the entire airbag system in the car as it will not operate safely with non standard seats.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #3
Grrr. Didn't think of that. I'll keep searching. Thanks

It's worth it to check the regular fiesta forums, sometimes they do pop up there. I'd recommend not going for aftermarket seats unless you are comfortable disabling the entire airbag system in the car as it will not operate safely with non standard seats.
You just pop in the correct resistor in the seat airbag connector and everything stays happy, you just lose the seat bag