Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

"I'll just get an OTS tune and an exhaust" ....one year later.

A443075C-C8E6-496C-8520-A32AC6C74E43_1_201_a.jpeg
I'm down to the last few big items on my mod list and having some trouble choosing the best options. Check out the Future Mods list at the bottom of this post and let me know what you think! Or if there's anything else you would recommend that isn't on my list, I'm open to suggestions.

Drivetrain:
Turbo Technics S280
E30 & 91 custom tunes
Whoosh catted downpipe
Flowmaster cat-back
Whoosh crossover pipe
Mountune induction hose
Green Filter
Modified stock airbox
VelossaTech big mouth snorkel
Whoosh V3 intercooler
Mishimoto cold side charge pipe
Whoosh silicon hot side charge pipe (S280 version)
Turbosmart 14psi wastegate actuator
GFB DV+
NGK 6510 spark plugs
Mishimoto PCV catch can
Whoosh shifter base & shift cable bracket bushings
Whoosh short shift kit
Cobb rear motor mount
Powerflex upper motor mount inserts
ARP passenger side motor mount bolt
Motul Gear 300 75w90 transmission fluid
Mountune triple pass aluminum radiator

Suspension:
Bilstein B6 struts
Swift Spec-R springs
DNA Racing rear camber plates
Eibach 21mm rear sway bar
Pierce Motorsports rear torsion bar
Pierce Motorsports front traction bar

Exterior:
Fifteen52 cup spoilers
Rota Slipstream 16x7 wheels
'11-'13 OEM tail lights
35% window tint
WellVisors window visors
DMB Graphics black/dark grey emblems
Lamin-X yellow fog light overlays
MK8 stubby antenna
Sequential LED mirror indicators
LED tail, turn, reverse & license plate lights
Muteki SR35 lug nuts

Interior:
Storm grey Recaros retrofitted with functioning seat heaters
Focus headrests (sit further back for better seating position)
Custom wrapped steering wheel
Dizzy ethanol content gauge
AEM oil temp gauge (vent pod)
Redline Goods leather shift boot
Redline Goods leather center console armrest
Redline Goods leather door card armrests
Razzter a-pillar Accessport mount, black hole cover & center console cup
Active Shift Designs pedal spacer
No Pistons stainless steel dead pedal
Gentex autodimming, compass display & Homelink rear view mirror
Custom glove box light & overhead ambient lighting added
Complete LED bulb conversion
Boomba Racing short shift lever
Custom made 2” shift lever extension
Carbon fiber shift knob
Amerex fire extinguisher with Bracketeer mounting bracket
Rockford Fosgate 10" subwoofer & amp, bass dial mounted on ethanol gauge

Future plans:
Brake upgrade, still not sure if I want a full BBK or just some good track pads & rotors
Would like to change out the DV+ for either the symposer port BOV or the Turbosmart dual port 50/50
MFactory LSD
RST clutch & flywheel
Oil cooler
XDI fuel pump & Bosch uprated injectors
DeltaStyling wing riser
Coolerworx shifter

Last edited:
Great build- I'd add in a leather shift boot and matching arm rest. But that's just me.

OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #7
Great build- I'd add in a leather shift boot and matching arm rest. But that's just me.
Great minds think alike, I ordered a shift boot, padded center armrest cover and door card armrest covers from Redline last week!

OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #10
Been testing out some shift extensions to see if I can get away with not buying the Coolerworx setup. I tried a 4" angled extension and while the position was good, the throw was way too long even with the short shift block installed. Then I made my own 2” extension similar to the WC LatheWerks part. It's a decent compromise, but I think I'll still end up with the Coolerworx down the road. Throw now feels about the same as stock but the position is so much better. I'll probably stick with this setup until I find a good deal on a used Coolerworx.

064BD904-2CEE-4AE2-BAFD-8BFCA0FB9A21.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #13
Installed my Redline Goods shift boot today. Super happy with how well it matches the Recaros. Gonna send out the armrest because I can’t find staples thin enough to use and I don’t trust glue. I’ll probably save the door card armrests for a rainy day, not really looking forward to that install.. 39210508-FAEF-445E-A6A9-8F3A14F3A915.jpeg

OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #14
Did a little testing with my 1/4” T50 staples and they worked! So I was able to get the armrest done today too. Now I just need to find the motivation to do the door cards… B9FD6395-4B5E-441E-94AB-BF5EB2892777.jpeg

Did a little testing with my 1/4” T50 staples and they worked! So I was able to get the armrest done today too. Now I just need to find the motivation to do the door cards… View attachment 40408
What height, color stitching and leather did you opt for? The redline shift boot and arm rest is my next to do mod. That’s a great match to stock.

pixelzombie

Very nice ride, how did you like the switch to 16" wheels? I'm curious to see the difference in handling in regards to actual G numbers.

OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #17
What height, color stitching and leather did you opt for? The redline shift boot and arm rest is my next to do mod. That’s a great match to stock.
I went with the 3/4” pad, black leather and silver stitching. I did send a note with my order that I was trying to match the Ford Storm Grey Recaro seats in case they knew of a better match. I didn’t get any emails back so I’m assuming they used what I selected. It looks very close, you’d never know it wasn’t stock.

OP
bflan2001
Thread Starter #18
Very nice ride, how did you like the switch to 16" wheels? I'm curious to see the difference in handling in regards to actual G numbers.
Thanks! I didn’t drive very long on the 17s but I prefer the 16s. I never pushed the 17s too hard since I wasn’t as familiar with the car yet but she handles extremely well with the 16s. And they’re a lot lighter so the car feels noticeably faster.

I went with the 3/4” pad, black leather and silver stitching. I did send a note with my order that I was trying to match the Ford Storm Grey Recaro seats in case they knew of a better match. I didn’t get any emails back so I’m assuming they used what I selected. It looks very close, you’d never know it wasn’t stock.
Awesome, thank you! How about your shift boot, what was the boot height?