Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

IN NEED OF COBB STAGE 3 91/93 OR BOTH

Raymicom

Hello guys I recently got my cobb access port for my fiesta st but now I can not find the stage 3 ots 91 or 93. Beg for anyone that has it to kindly pass it to me. Even though the map is not there in the app if you had that map is just go and log into your cobb garage and it should be there ready for download I never had it so I can't download also you can connect your access port to the app and drag it to any pc. Thanks in advance

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Depending on the age of your access port and if your access port was updated software wise you maybe out of luck obtaining another stage 3. Cobb stopped issuing Stage 3:tunes a few years back so they would comply with CARB and EPA. Truth be told none of the Cobb tunes are anything special in fact stage 3 made your car run rich and gave crappy mileage. I would just get an aftermarket tune and call it a day. Aftermarket tunes will give you gobs more TQ and still keep decent mileage.

OP
R

Raymicom

Thread Starter #4
Here ya go! Both 93 and 91.

The stage 3 works fine on my AP with the latest firmware 1.7.4.2-23412
Here ya go! Both 93 and 91.

The stage 3 works fine on my AP with the latest firmware 1.7.4.2-23412
Thanks a million bro. I would try them if some seems wrong I just order a dizzy or something else but money are tight. Thanks 😊

OP
R

Raymicom

Thread Starter #5
Depending on the age of your access port and if your access port was updated software wise you maybe out of luck obtaining another stage 3. Cobb stopped issuing Stage 3:tunes a few years back so they would comply with CARB and EPA. Truth be told none of the Cobb tunes are anything special in fact stage 3 made your car run rich and gave crappy mileage. I would just get an aftermarket tune and call it a day. Aftermarket tunes will give you gobs more TQ and still keep decent mileage.
thank for the info bro i will try if no good i just buy some other map

Unfortunately those map say the are locked to usd models πŸ˜• any way to unlock them
Ahh sorry about that.... I don't know if there is a way to unlock them.

You could try contacting cobb about a version for your region but I think going with an aftermarket tune would be easier.