Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Injector Duty Cycle

OP
A
Thread Starter #2
There's "HPFP Capacity Utilization (%)" --- I've been looking at this and looks like I can monitor and manage just fine, no problem, but anyone have a clear definition? Is this relative to angle or time limits? Combined with pressure? Looks to be a combination of many things providing fuel demand compared to capacity given the parameters.

And for "Inj Angle Max (degrees)" is this the settings in the ECU for start and finish after clipping and dwell? Or actual? Does it indicate duration or start BTDC angle? Looks to be the first definition.

What other monitors help? with the DI system? I've been fairly successful at research/trial/error, just wanted some input. Some of the maps from OEM are a little crazy and it certainly made it nice to clean it up. Idle is smoother, idle under load is smoother, some of the parameters were short on load and rpm so had to scale those. Don't have the best data to see the results it seems.

Thanks, Dave