Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Injen CAI quick question

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Tried searching but no luck.

Does the injen CAI use factory hoses and clamps? I'm looking to buy one second hand, but basically all I'm buying is the tubing.

I know I'll need a filter and coupling for turbo, few hose clamps. Anything else?

You'll need a filter w/clamps for a 2-3/4" tube, 2-3/4" straight tube coupling w/clamps, possibly the two mass airflow sensor screws, and possibly a new isolator mounting bolt (if you're buying the "crashed" Injen). The small stock vent hoses transfer over. I didn't mess with the engine cover mount that's removed when you remove the stock intake tube.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
You'll need a filter w/clamps for a 2-3/4" tube, 2-3/4" straight tube coupling w/clamps, possibly the two mass airflow sensor screws, and possibly a new isolator mounting bolt (if you're buying the "crashed" Injen). The small stock vent hoses transfer over. I didn't mess with the engine cover mount that's removed when you remove the stock intake tube.
Thanks..appreciate it