Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

INSTALL GUIDE: European headlight installation with LED headlight bulbs and LED running light wiring

@Salty_FiST

Premium Account
Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Got mine installed a running using this method. I was hoping the brows would engage as DLRs using Auto (I'm too forgetful to turn off/on every time)... is there an alternate pin setting for that, or does it require a more in depth rewire?
I would like to know as well being that LK2 is about to start my build on my lights. Ideally I would want everything to work just like it was stock in Europe or the UK. Except of course the headlamp leveling that those markets have. But yeah, having the DRL bars working in Auto would be how I eventually have it setup.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I would like to know as well being that LK2 is about to start my build on my lights. Ideally I would want everything to work just like it was stock in Europe or the UK. Except of course the headlamp leveling that those markets have. But yeah, having the DRL bars working in Auto would be how I eventually have it setup.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
There is a thread with another photo marked with the xtra pin, the added pin goes to an add a fuse in like F26 (depending on your year car). It allows the DRL to work like over seas. If I remember, the add a fuse pin goes where you would normally move pin 3 to and then pin 3 goes right above it.

hello everyone, I hope to contribute to the discussion about the fiesta projector lighthouse.

in Brazil we have a version called titanium that has this headlight model. I successfully adapted it to my model that I didn't have. Below are some videos of operation and the link to our fiesta brasil group on Facebook where there are some details, feel free to participate and get to know our club

https://www.facebook.com/groups/432702896832582/permalink/4749134928522669

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOVc3G20cWaGdIlgIhH5OHQj9pDUDAAt7

Lim

Hello again, to which pin I should connect 3rd pin for HIGH DRL, not for LOW? Headlights - original EU version.

Last edited:

FLST

Well, here's yet another thread I had spammed during my transition to Euro's process... I ended up having to send back the HID's they glared just horribly despite being told they wouldn't by the company who I told was even willing to go with their LED's instead, but no go... so instead I went with the Katana H7 LED's for the low beam, they are just FANTASTIC in projectors for the money. At $46 they are VERY close to the brightness of the next best, the Hikari Ultra that's $90 but with even better color and light spread. For $95 the DDM tuning 50w Saber are awesome, beating the $120 Morimoto 2Stroke 2.0 with the same white 5250k color at a lower cost. Funny enough, the Katana's are a ripoff of the design of the Supernova V.4 that are $169 and actually are brighter than them in projectors! Yes, I was an idiot with the wiring pib change and will have to buy a new molex for the drivers side now, but like everything else with working on a new thing with your car, you learn after doing it and then rarely ever ever get to do the same thing again! LOL

Anyway, I'm REALLY glad I did these and I appreciate Blaise at BulbFacts.com for partially sponsoring me just for helping out with lots of feedback and helping him with ideas for his web site. He is the only 100% independent reviewer of LED, HID and halogen bulbs with separate results all charted for projector and reflector for low and high beams and fog lights now too! He has coupon codes on his site so check it out and just use the links provided to buy if you choose, it will help offset his costs to run the site as he does as mostly a hobby.
Trying to find the best set of H7 bulbs for brightness and distance without blinding others in the euro projectors. I got myself a set from Hella.
Do you recommend a nice set of halogen (Phillips RacingVision), or to go with an LED? Since LED technology has advanced since the beginning of this thread, I wonder if there's a nice LED for the halogen projectors. Thanks