Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interested in Bilstein B6 shocks, any opinions or reviews on it?

Stupidest

I'm planning to change my dying absorbers on my Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost, it's a daily, but will bring it to an autocross or track day once per year.

Apparently it's quite hard to find any reviews about the Bilstein B6 on a Fiesta. How does it feels like compared to stock? How does it fare going through bad bumpy roads? Not looking to lowering my car so Bilstein B8's are out, but feel free to share reviews about B8 too.

I had B6s for a while, and really liked them. One caveat though is that I'm not sure how your spring rates are on a Malaysian -spec Fiesta vs a FiST.
If you were getting the ones designed for your car, I think you'd probably be pretty happy with them. Maybe find some used FiST springs with some FiST spec B6s?

Just ordered some. I had them on an Evo and have them on a BRZ. They were pretty transformative on the Evo in making it actually absorb bumps properly on bumpy roads. They were an improvement on the BRZ in making it hold the attitude of the car more stable, although the ride improvement wasn’t worlds difference. Looking forward to trying them on the FiST, I definitely feel there’s room for ride quality improvement.