Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior lighting rotation

I was wondering if anyone found a way via forscan or something else to be able to have the different colors of lighting on the interior be able to cycle through each other without having to click the button?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I was wondering if anyone found a way via forscan or something else to be able to have the different colors of lighting on the interior be able to cycle through each other without having to click the button?

You mean like blinking lights on a Xmas tree? You want to have a disco party in the car?

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #3
Not quite that fast I was thinking more like how RGB computer products cycle through a rotation at a slow speed, but I'm sure if I could control the speed I'd make it like a have to show off sometimes

You'd have to wire the lighting system into a controller of some sort, most easily an Arduino or Raspbery Pi. It's probably not as difficult as it sounds, the lights themselves are a pretty simple and universal once you disconnect them from the car's wiring harness.