Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intermittent Misfire ST180

Hiya,
So I recently rebuilt my st engine after it cracked a bore and the piston ring failed.
It has since been sleeved and forged rods and pistons fitted.

It's been running perfectly but has just now started with an intermittent Misfire. It first happened after a long drive and then when I parked up at home I could hear it was only running on 3 cylinders. Next morning it started rough and then ran smoothly as soon as I started to drive. I have also noticed some white vapour from the exhaust briefly in the morning after about 5-10 mins of driving and this lasted for no longer than 5 minutes.

I have carried out a compression test and it had 180psi across all 4 cylinders hot and cold. There was some oil on the spark plug in cylinder 3 (internally, not from the well). The head gasket was done with the rebuild as well as valve stem seals all genuine ford parts.

I check the PCB hose between the rocker cover and Inlet manifold and found it had creamy oil inside. Could the PCV valve be my issue?

Am yet to do a leak down test

Gareth
2015 Fiesta ST-3