Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Iowa is getting another ST!!!

Well hello there,
I ordered my little buddy six weeks before Thanksgiving, and yesterday was my build date. Can't stand the wait much longer. I guess about three weeks for delivery now.
Already have 15" Sparco Drifts shod with Blizzaks. They also can't wait. Today I placed an order with Pierce for their four point and strut braces. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This is the toughest wait of my life! I've been lurking for weeks, and I think this forum is only making it worse!
I think my best option is hibernation.
Take care,
Steve

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats on the order and welcome.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.
I remember the wait for my to arrive.
Good Luck.

Dave

Well hello there,
I ordered my little buddy six weeks before Thanksgiving, and yesterday was my build date. Can't stand the wait much longer. I guess about three weeks for delivery now.
Already have 15" Sparco Drifts shod with Blizzaks. They also can't wait. Today I placed an order with Pierce for their four point and strut braces. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This is the toughest wait of my life! I've been lurking for weeks, and I think this forum is only making it worse!
I think my best option is hibernation.
Take care,
Steve
Woo! To help with the wait, I'll be more than happy to help track your order. Just send me a private message with your VIN, or order number & dealer code, and I'll keep you updated.

Welcome to the forum!

Meagan