Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is $17,750 for base Fist a good deal?

Hey Bud....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Memes are not necessary just say what you mean. Loan Sharks are an insult to my intelligence as if I really need to contact somebody in organized crime to get cash for a car.

Maybe I'm not interested in buying cars private party as I have done previously.

All this is off-topic anyway

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Memes are not necessary just say what you mean. Loan Sharks are an insult to my intelligence as if I really need to contact somebody in organized crime to get cash for a car.

Maybe I'm not interested in buying cars private party as I have done previously.

All this is off-topic anyway
I just told you to follow your dreams......who is the Douche that just took it off the deep end now? No need to get upset....as stated there are plenty places to get money from! You need to chill out....come back to me in a year if your still here or even get into the realm. I've seen Clowns like you come and go and only the resilient and True enthusiast's stay till the curtains close. We will see who is still around in the end.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You’d go out of state for $250 off?

That *might* break even if you eat cheap but realistically you’re looking at

1) fuel for transit car to out of state dealership
2) between 4-6 meals (you and a friend)
3) fuel for FiST AND transit car going back.
4) (probably) 2 car washes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I looked at going out of state hell almost did. In the end I stuck it out and wound up cheaper. The out of state trip deal has to come out at least 1k less after travel expenses for one to do the trip IMO. Unless you are turning it into a full on vacation anyways.

I did the same thing with going to Octane Academy. I could have driven but I looked at time distance and costs. I wound up flying as it was faster time wise and roughly the same cost economically.
Travel is fun if you have the time. If you don’t it can become a hassle.

I agree with this. I looked at going out of state hell almost did. In the end I stuck it out and wound up cheaper. The out of state trip deal has to come out at least 1k less after travel expenses for one to do the trip IMO. Unless you are turning it into a full on vacation anyways.

I did the same thing with going to Octane Academy. I could have driven but I looked at time distance and costs. I wound up flying as it was faster time wise and roughly the same cost economically.
Travel is fun if you have the time. If you don’t it can become a hassle.
When I bought my Civic SI the dealer tried to tell me I was spending a lot to travel out of state just to save $1500. I told him I work at an airline and can fly for free. That shut him up real quick and all of a sudden I had the car priced where I wanted it.

Unfortunately I traded a really nice FiST on that SI that I didnt end up liking, and got back into a FiST in the end. So THAT right there was where I wasted money, lol.

PhoenixM3

You’d go out of state for $250 off?

That *might* break even if you eat cheap but realistically you’re looking at

1) fuel for transit car to out of state dealership
2) between 4-6 meals (you and a friend)
3) fuel for FiST AND transit car going back.
4) (probably) 2 car washes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The question is not whether I'd do it or not. I do shop around, and I'd like to think that we should get what we want.

Small update.

Larry Green Ford is playing games, so they are out.

Yucca Valley Ford has a leftover 2018 Black with Black wheels, only option - $18,488 no rebates, might be some dealer incentives involved.

I am looking around for as much free cash I can get my hands on. I called Ford and I do have private cash available.

Not sure what the private cash amount is, it was $750 on my Focus ST. Any idea how much it is typically?

Small update.

Larry Green Ford is playing games, so they are out.

Yucca Valley Ford has a leftover 2018 Black with Black wheels, only option - $18,488 no rebates, might be some dealer incentives involved.

I am looking around for as much free cash I can get my hands on. I called Ford and I do have private cash available.

Not sure what the private cash amount is, it was $750 on my Focus ST. Any idea how much it is typically?

Call Ford marketing and ask, they will tell you what your direct offers are.
800-334-4375

Call Ford marketing and ask, they will tell you what your direct offers are.
800-334-4375
I got the certificate number from Ford. I was just curious as I said no previous Ford ownership (at least from new) and the Focus ST private offer came in a brochure, not from Ford Marketing. It was $750. It's typically more if you bought a Ford or currently own a Ford.

I know I can call Ford again. Same number was given, Ford Marketing.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I got the certificate number from Ford. I was just curious as I said no previous Ford ownership (at least from new) and the Focus ST private offer came in a brochure, not from Ford Marketing. It was $750. It's typically more if you bought a Ford or currently own a Ford.

I know I can call Ford again. Same number was given, Ford Marketing.
ya mine was 2k which was pretty damn sweet.