Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is the Fiesta ST your first Ford?

Is the Fiesta ST your first Ford?

• Yes

Votes: 199 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 44.7%

• Total voters
3 old Toyota Carina's and a single Honda Civic(900kg with 90hp it was a very fun little thing).

My FiST is my first ever all new car(32km on the odomoter on delivery) and a Ford at that.

'86 Mustang, '86 Bronco II, '89 Probe GT, '98 Contour SVT, '98 Grand Marquis, '79 F100, '06 Grand Marquis, '11 Fusion, '11 Flex, '14 Flex, '15 FiST

This does not include the Fords in my family stable over the years starting with a '76 LTD Wagon, several Taurus models, a Windstar and an MKZ.

We've always gravitated to Ford and VW. When the VWs weren't running, you hopped in the Ford to go to the parts store... Or the bar. Whatever.

I've always been a GM guy until they had to take bail-out money, very disappointed with that failure... Been Ford F150, Mustang 5.0 and FiST since... The Ford sleeper is the Fusion AWD with the 2.0 ecoboost..

My first Ford was a Laser Red '95 Mustang GT. After that I got a Vermilion Red '00 Focus ZTS Sedan (What a pain in the ass with that tranny), a Black '88 Mustang GT (My favorite car so far), a Crystal White '00 Mustang GT, a Red Candy '12 Fiesta SE and at last (but not least) an Ingot Silver '12 Fusion SEL V6. The ST will be my seventh Ford (and my eight car ever... between the last mustang and the Fiesta I used to drive a '04 Sentra).

(I used to drive a '04 SuperDuty for work.... but I never owned it so...)

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I've had 3 fox body stangs - 85 notchback 2.3/auto which was my 1st car, and I had two 89 LX hatches - both 5.0/5spd cars. I wanted mass air and a tilt wheel, and '89 is the only year that had it.
Actually that's not quite true. '89-'92 5.0L Mustangs got MAF. hehe [:p]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
My list of Ford Products is as follows:

'86 Mustang GT convertable, '88 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '89 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '89 Mustang LX 5.0 convertable, '90 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '90 Mustang LX 5.0 convertable, '91 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '00 F-150 Lightning and then the FiST. [biggrin]

65 ford falcon, 85 Chevy caprice ,98 ford ranger no stranger to danger, 03 Honda odyssey and 15 fist is my first new ford ranger was a good car my mom had a 98 exploder that made me hate ford , but this car the new mustang gt and the rs car are making me like the brand now

Actually that's not quite true. '89-'92 5.0L Mustangs got MAF. hehe [:p]
Actually, my '88 (California) had MAF (every 89-92 had MAF, including 88 California) and tilt wheel...

My list of Ford Products is as follows:

'86 Mustang GT convertable, '88 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '89 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '89 Mustang LX 5.0 convertable, '90 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '90 Mustang LX 5.0 convertable, '91 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback, '00 F-150 Lightning and then the FiST. [:p]
I love your history with foxbodies hahahaha[driving]

I might of well have voted no, I had an automatic '88 Mustang LX for a couple of months which the ST could drive circles around. I've always been a GM guy until the ST. My only other memorable car was an '05 GTO which was a lot of fun.

I might of well have voted no, I had an automatic '88 Mustang LX for a couple of months which the ST could drive circles around. I've always been a GM guy until the ST. My only other memorable car was an '05 GTO which was a lot of fun.
An '05 GTO... would that be Monaro by original name then?

Not quite; Owned a 86 Merkur XR4Ti briefly until my saving accounts got empty fixing the darn thing. Got rid of it the first chance i got. Great handling car when it ran through

meFiSTo

It's great to see how many new people the FiST has brought to the Ford fold. Meanwhile, I've just bought my fifth... and the FiST becomes purely the daily driver.
View attachment 5445

Oooooo. That is sexy. I've seen a couple of those at track days in the Pacific Northwest here. One had a wing. One did not.

Here's my prior Ford:

Focustein was a 2004 SVT Focus that had a Powerworks supercharger -- and a massive pile of other track-oriented changes from 6-point cage to custom splitter, power streering cooler, oil cooler, Quaife, KWV3 coilovers and a stupid number of other changes. Lord it was a money pit. Frankenfiesta is getting to a similar state, but stopping well short.