Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is there a lot of FiST in North America?

I just got mine last week and I am absolutely loving it so far, even in the cold Canadian winter. An hour ago, I went to grab some food during my lunch hour, and when entering the parking, I came across another FiST, Tuxedo Black and Recaro, just like mine. I parked right beside it, but that makes me wonder, is there a lot of FiST? How often do you see others on the road? It can't be more than GTI (I hope)...

I haven't seen one yet other than at a dealer. Eastern Pennsylvania here

Chuckable

South Florida here. I see a FiST about once per week, but it's the same one every time. They've got to be pretty rare.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Central Wisconsin I see 1 every 6 or 7 Months Unless I travel south towards Boomba territory (Ill.) then I see 3 or 4 on the road..

I've had mine since March of last year. Still haven't seen another one on the road

Thought I was gonna be the first in my city with one, but nope. Friend has sent me pics of another OW FiST on a couple of occasions. There's also been 2 TB's sold here in the last year ( I think one is someone on here).

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
Ok, so then I guess it just was pure luck yesterday when I saw another one just like mine. I like the fact that it is a specialty performance vehicle, and wouldn't want to see it as widespread as the GTI...

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
There is one the same color as mine that shows up at a track i go to for track days. kinda cool as I never see any other FiST around here and there are a few sprinkled around at our AutoX events too. Think of seeing our cars more like seeing a Golf R rather than a GTI. I see more focus's than Fiestas so I would say the FoST is more like the GTI in numbers for chance of seeing though I would guess more GTI's are on the road and if you owned one maybe you just look for them without even knowing. I seem to do that with any car I own, I tend to see a bunch of them after we buy it and I never noticed them before .. hope that makes sense .

I just got mine last week and I am absolutely loving it so far, even in the cold Canadian winter. An hour ago, I went to grab some food during my lunch hour, and when entering the parking, I came across another FiST, Tuxedo Black and Recaro, just like mine. I parked right beside it, but that makes me wonder, is there a lot of FiST? How often do you see others on the road? It can't be more than GTI (I hope)...
Sometimes I see a molten orange in Boucherville. Other than this one, never saw any FiST (I do Boucherville-Montreal everyday).