Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Is there a way to delete conversations?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have a number of them still listed under the envelope icon starting from 2016 when I joined the forum. It says no recent conversations, but I can select all conversations and they are all still there. I see that you can check one or more of them, and then it brings up a pull down menu with some options, but i don't see the option to delete the conversation among them.
If you can't delete them it's no big deal, but if you can, I thought I would clean up some that I don't need to keep. Thanks for your help.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You could use this option.

Leave conversation
Leaving a conversation will remove it from your conversation list.
Future message handling
  • Accept future messages Should this conversation receive further responses in the future, this conversation will be restored to your inbox.
  • Ignore future messages You will not be notified of any future responses and the conversation will remain deleted.

OP
Capri to ST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
You could use this option.

Leave conversation
Leaving a conversation will remove it from your conversation list.
Future message handling
  • Accept future messages Should this conversation receive further responses in the future, this conversation will be restored to your inbox.
  • Ignore future messages You will not be notified of any future responses and the conversation will remain deleted.
Thanks for the prompt and helpful response. I thought I had done that but I must have skipped a step. I tried it again and it worked just fine.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yup leaving the conversation essentially deletes the message.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
If it's a spammer/scammer account, go to the user's profile and report them.

Most forums also have an option to ignore a particular user(s); you won't see their messages until you un-ignore them.

Wait, can @Capri to ST actually see this message I wonder? 😄 /joking of course