Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Isabella de la fiesta

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #444
Is it possible my redline at 7750 is too high for the turbo... Cuz it feels like up top it's running out of steam. Idk if this spring will fix that but I know ethanol makes more gas.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Se7eN

Is it possible my redline at 7750 is too high for the turbo... Cuz it feels like up top it's running out of steam. Idk if this spring will fix that but I know ethanol makes more gas.
I wish I could post a meme sticker, don't spin it above 7000 even if the rev limiter is so high. Unless you are forged and have cams.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wish I could post a meme sticker, don't spin it above 7000 even if the rev limiter is so high. Unless you are forged and have cams.
He is Both Mountune Mrx block and Stage 1 or 2 cams*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm sure though that when you got cammed it moved the engine Redline up a couple notches. Like I'd bet it would be 8k.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looked at their website it says PowerBar on v2 is 2k-7k. So it is a possibility *

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #452
So new noises... A low pitched wooo coming from the engine bay while boost is still under vacuum... When I get on it it goes away. Turbo may be going

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #453
Could potentially be a boost leak but idk. I'm taking the turbo out for some upgrades soon so I'll be checking for shaft play and seals

wetwea33

Could potentially be a boost leak but idk. I'm taking the turbo out for some upgrades soon so I'll be checking for shaft play and seals

Get rid of the pumaspeed turbo and put a real turbo on the car and actually take advantage of the built block and especially the cams.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #455
If the turbos actually fucked, I'm considering upgrading to a borg warner 7670 twin scroll with a 1.02 ar and externally wastegating it.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #456
New accessories in route. Garrett 660 peron kit, new uprated hpfp, bravo alpha lpfp, uprated injectors, new map sensor(5 bar). Gonna need more traction. Hit me up with known good ideas for increasing width of tires. Not a huge fan of flares so would prefer a different option.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #457
Does anyone know, if I weld in a cat to the thermal I have and move the 2nd o2 sensor past it extending the wires and such, will it still give a good reading?

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #460
I think the turbos just too small man. I never saw any issues when I took the system apart.