Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Isabella de la fiesta

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #581
So we Jason and I have hit a minor snag with voltage to the lowside pump. Hes trying to be careful as this car has a returnless fuel system and doesnt want to overflow the hpfp. So I saw this today on a WOT log I ran through Vdyno and um... this makes me not want to do a wot run again haha. revision.jpg

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #582
So we Jason and I have hit a minor snag with voltage to the lowside pump. Hes trying to be careful as this car has a returnless fuel system and doesnt want to overflow the hpfp. So I saw this today on a WOT log I ran through Vdyno and um... this makes me not want to do a wot run again haha. View attachment 43797
This log is a little messed up cuz I blipped the rev limiter that's why the afr got messed up. It's not actually harmful at the end of that graph it's just throttle let off.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #583
Btw, for anyone curious, yes this is still 93 octane running at 27 lbs of boost on the 660, without aux fuel. Probably will safely hit 400 before I even need aux and will probably max at 32 lbs on pump gas. But we have to figure this low side out first so it's been slow. Right now my lowside pump is only pumping between 60-75 psi when it should be almost 100. Still not seeing any knock even at 7300 rpms.

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #584
I don't know why Ron has trouble shipping things to some people but I've personally never had a problem with his shipping times. Prime example, I ordered this Thursday, got it today haha. 550 hp capable lowside pump.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I don't know why Ron has trouble shipping things to some people but I've personally never had a problem with his shipping times. Prime example, I ordered this Thursday, got it today haha. 550 hp capable lowside pump.

Looking forward to seeing how this performs for you. Agreed on shipping - Never had any problems getting stuff from Ron

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Just read every post of this build. THANK YOU! Keep it up man. Wish I had resources to sponsor this build lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I love seeing passion builds like this. So many opportunities to say fuckit yet he perseveres and it just gets better.
Oh Trust me...I know what he has gone through. It's been a rough one. It's been a labor of Love! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #593
Newest Pulls. Starting to push the hp out further down the RPM. Currently running 27 LBS on 93 octane. Not sure of the timing, but every rev is still adding max timing which is 3.5 degrees. Spools hitting max boost around 5k rpms right now. Next tune will be raising the rev limiter to 7500. This is still without upgrading the in tank pump also, I put the stock one in after the aem failed, haven't put the dw in yet.
new pulls.jpg

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I need to find rims bro.... It's fucking hard. I need 10 inch rims to fill the new fender liners but only the saleen svt rims come that big unless I go custom manufacturer like braid

Full send on braids! Is there a 4x100 in the right size that can be re drilled?

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #598
Full send on braids! Is there a 4x100 in the right size that can be re drilled?
Well I have redrilled rpf1s currently and fmwheels did a great job with them but unfortunately those rims don't come in 4 x100 that wide.... It's so rediculous. If I drop money on braids it's gonna be 6 grand for a full set of forged or 790 each rim for their custom flow formed rims. Honestly if I'm gonna do it I might as well do it once and get the forged rims. But I'd really be much more willing to find rims someone doesn't want anymore whose already made the plunge. It's just such an uncommon pattern I doubt I'll find anyone who has done that. I do love braids designs as I like very simple rims and they have quite a good selection I just really don't have that much money to get them in one go. Maybe I could do 2 at a time or something.

xxiaze

Check jdmdisto or drift shop... They have some Japan racing wheels I was probably going to get for that kit. They have 4x108 and 4x100 groups that look nice in sizes 16&17 by 9 and 9.5". I intended to grab a 9.5 and stance with hub centric spacers. Shipping will probably be pretty expensive but the wheels are like 300$ ea so it puts you well under the custom forged cost path.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Well I have redrilled rpf1s currently and fmwheels did a great job with them but unfortunately those rims don't come in 4 x100 that wide.... It's so rediculous. If I drop money on braids it's gonna be 6 grand for a full set of forged or 790 each rim for their custom flow formed rims. Honestly if I'm gonna do it I might as well do it once and get the forged rims. But I'd really be much more willing to find rims someone doesn't want anymore whose already made the plunge. It's just such an uncommon pattern I doubt I'll find anyone who has done that. I do love braids designs as I like very simple rims and they have quite a good selection I just really don't have that much money to get them in one go. Maybe I could do 2 at a time or something.

What offset do you need at 10" wide?