Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Issue with plastic side cover on driver seat

Intuit

3000 Post Club
May try attaching a thin strip of flexible foam to the inside of the plastic. Few well placed dots of cyanoacrylate or packaging tape should work well.

I typically run across this type of flexible foam stripping in shipment packaging.

Mimi80

I had a 2015 and never had a problem. My 2018 broke. I purchased new OEM on ebay for about 40.00. Going to replace today.
Hi there, How did you go with replacing the part? I have the same problem and I've purchased the part from Ford. Is it easy to swap it out?

FYI: Parts.Ford.Com had it for 29.97 MSRP Respectively. One thing about this car, I have noticed that parts directly from Ford are sometimes less expensive than ebay, Amazon, etc. The only issue is that the website is a little slow and parts are named by FORD. So they are at times difficult to find. So I either research the part online and then that typically will tell me the actual name of the part or the OEM #. Also befriend a parts person at FORD =). ROCK ON! https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/seat-trim-panel-shield-front-driver-p-be8z5462187cb?pdp=y