Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It’s like we all saw this coming...

OP
zanethan

zanethan

Thread Starter #3
The photo isn’t necessarily what they are planning to sell, just a cheap car from another market.

That being said it makes no sense. Ford had affordable vehicles and killed them all. Every.single.one. Now Ford thinks it needs to develop an entirely new one?

The photo isn’t necessarily what they are planning to sell, just a cheap car from another market.

That being said it makes no sense. Ford had affordable vehicles and killed them all. Every.single.one. Now Ford thinks it needs to develop an entirely new one?
I guess they have to do something with all the left over parts that's still floating around in inventory . But I agree with you why kill off something that was working just to make something else that might or might not make it .

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
So stupid! We all saw this coming, how could they not? Just give us the Fiesta back and the new Fiesta ST, problem solved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Yep. You dumb bastards just bring The Fiesta back with out all the issues people complained about. Why make something new when already have a great platform overseas.

OP
zanethan

zanethan

Thread Starter #7
Yep. You dumb bastards just bring The Fiesta back with out all the issues people complained about. Why make something new when already have a great platform overseas.
Because crossovers. Duh!

I’m pretty sure we can thank the powershift transmissions for that. Then again, why ford didn’t step in and put the 6F35 in the Focus/fiesta during three 2015 refresh when they obviously knew that software wasn’t going to fix the problem is beyond me.

I’m not holding my breath. I’ve got a few good years ahead of me with the FiST. When time comes to give her up, I’ll be looking at either a Veloster Turbo/N, or maybe that new RWD in-line 6 cylinder Mazda just announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk