Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Jacksonville area Autocross ?

Moved to Jacksonville a month ago, found a few Autocross options, anybody up for some cone killing fun this weekend?

Andres

bucaneer region is near you, if your up to drive, orlando has martin country sports car club that runs alot of event, and scca central fl region is active

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
I was planning on doing both events this weekend , chaking the rust off.

Thanks

Andres

My club is down south florida, Equipe rapide sports car club, we are hosting the state autocross championships this year in port st lucie

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
My club is down south florida, Equipe rapide sports car club, we are hosting the state autocross championships this year in port st lucie
I had experience with ER in the past..... I pass

Thanks for your input though

Andres

ive known carl for years, hes always been up front with people, i started with er in 08, raced with them and scca in south fl when henry ran it in 11, then took a few years off came back this year and have been working with er heavily running the social media, buildng tracks, and helping with club operation

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
ive known carl for years, hes always been up front with people, i started with er in 08, raced with them and scca in south fl when henry ran it in 11, then took a few years off came back this year and have been working with er heavily running the social media, buildng tracks, and helping with club operation
Is this John C. ?...

Andres