Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Joined the club with a 2017

Hi All,

Traded in my 2012 F-150 that I had just bought in October for a 2017 Fiesta ST. Decided to cut some costs in this economic mess, and not hate myself driving around while doing it! Car seems to be well cared for, only mod I can tell is a resonator delete and the wheels.

Ordered up a RMM, Quick Shifter, and then basic maintenance stuff to just make sure it's all good to go.

It reminds me of my old Mazdaspeed3, except more nimble and fun. Not as fast, yet, but it's just so smile inducing while driving.

It has the Recaros, that was a must in my search.

Thanks!

TaxRooster

Attachments

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I had a gtx3076r/ewg on my Genwon.

I really miss the external wastegate flutter. The MS3 was a blast, but the number of parts that need maintenance or upgrading kept me from going back to it.

You're right the Fiesta is nowhere near as fast, but it still manages to scratch that "itch" for me.

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the machine. I'll be in Charlotte September for the STOA.
Bought mine used, so I'll never get to go :( looks like it should be a blast though!

Bummer, Charlotte Motor Speedway is all of maybe 10 mins from my house.

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
sit in the stands with binocs...? lol sorry. I'll be in town a day before on Wednesday and going to Steamers for Foosball and Karaoke. I plan to drive the FiST, but may opt for the Mazda 5.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NOW they decide to hold the OA on the east coast for once, long after my eligibility for it has expired?!?!?
Thanks A LOT Ford!