Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JPM Coachworks Interior Pieces

Awesome stuff, I have a JPM Alcantara steering wheel on my STI, one of the best mods ever IMO

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=930]dyn085[/MENTION] The visors look good. Any ETA when they will have them on their website. Also your first post the images don't seem to work.

I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end, but the pictures in the OP aren't showing.

OP
dyn085

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
[MENTION=930]dyn085[/MENTION] The visors look good. Any ETA when they will have them on their website. Also your first post the images don't seem to work.
I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end, but the pictures in the OP aren't showing.
Thanks to both of you for letting me know that the pics aren't hosted anymore, I'll try to re-upload them tomorrow.

Oops! Didn't realize it was already posted haha. Any chance of them doing a steering wheel as mentioned above?

OP
dyn085

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Unfortunately, I don't have the individual shots that I used to anymore. I assumed that I wouldn't need them anymore because they were tapatalk-hosted and deleted them so all I had left were the overall shots, but I re-uploaded those. Frustrating.

Oops! Didn't realize it was already posted haha. Any chance of them doing a steering wheel as mentioned above?
Yes, and they also do most any other custom covering that you would be interested in. We discussed doing the pillars and nav hood but I ultimately decided against going further. I definitely wish I would have done the steering wheels, though.

Unfortunately, I don't have the individual shots that I used to anymore. I assumed that I wouldn't need them anymore because they were tapatalk-hosted and deleted them so all I had left were the overall shots, but I re-uploaded those. Frustrating.

Yes, and they also do most any other custom covering that you would be interested in. We discussed doing the pillars and nav hood but I ultimately decided against going further. I definitely wish I would have done the steering wheels, though.
Awesome. I am all over an alcantara steering wheel that retains factory steering wheel controls.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club