Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JST tunes

So I just discovered I am 2 hours from JST, has anyone put their car on the dyno there?

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #3
Great! The atlanta SCCA guys recommended JST, just wanted some second opinions before I dropped a few hundred in dyno time heh

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Swampgas did the Dyno day there awhile back and laid down some serious numbers I do believe.

jeff

2000 Post Club
I dyno’d there it was meh

he has a land sea air dyno

was happy with it but follow up wasn’t the best even after asking 4 times he never sent me the full data from my session

Fusion Works

His email responses are non existent. I tried to get some answers about him tuning my car and never got a response on Facespace or through the email address I was told from his facespace page admin. Sucks as I would like to work with him.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There are plenty of other tuners out there FYI. If he doesn't respond in a timely manner to what you feel is adequate....Id say its time to find a different Tuner...It also may be a sign o things to come. Good luck!

OP
Sakel
Thread Starter #9
I've been in contact with him and have a long email thread where we talked over goals and setup stuff. He's always responded, albeit at weird hours. Have an appointment on the dyno Friday the third

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Yup, thats why Randy or Adam will be tuning my S280 shortly. No big deal.
As Randy works for Mountune and does mainly stuff Mountune sells would he even be willing to to tune a S280?
You might want to talk to Ant Spec. Formerly Cobb SoCal . I know a local guy who got a Whoosh Hybrid tuned there. Dynoed and everything.