Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

junkyard 2017 fiST

Dgstowe

Yesterday I picked up a gem from a (semi) local junkyard. Clean Title, Runs with a rough idle and drove straight the whole way home. The only story I can gather is that the previous owner worked at a mill, and just used the thing to run around in. So there is a lot of grime coating it I've still gotta clean off. Frankly though, I'm more worried about getting it running strong again over the paint. But the frame is straight, and the alignment wasn't far enough out to notice at all

did I mention that it only ran me $2800 :p

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
1711861084675.png

Looks prior owner got into a fight with the business end of a dump truck.

1711861184352.jpeg

Think the prior owner got the wrong idea?

1711862029174.jpeg

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
SWEET Purchase! GREAT BUY and now you don't have to worry about that first dent!! ;)
Ready for Aftermarket Front end or Wide body kit! Especially at the price you got it for!
The long time forum guys have tons of knowledge that will be helpful and this forum even has some stock parts available for sale!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Glad you did not have to explain to any police why your car was smashed going down the road!!! :cool: