Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a Heads Up for those looking for a Great price on a FMIC

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Just a quick note to ALL here that LEVELS is got there FMIC almost done and has NINE ready to go this next week or so if you are interested it is here at this other forum but I didn't want anyone to miss out they only have 9 at this price and lit looks like there are a few wanting them so give them a look and if you get the deal tell them to come on over here too :) Oh and they will have charge piping and t bolt clamps coming soon..
Tell them rodmoe sent ya .. or maybe not he might carge extra LOL j/k
Thanks and good shopping ...

RM

LEVELS PERFORMANCE

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delay, I have been extremely busy lately. Here's the deal, I have 9 intercoolers left out of the original 10 (one of the cores was damaged during shipment unfortunately). Instead of prolonging the group buy anymore, I am offering the 9 intercoolers to those who are interested for $450 shipped. The charge pipes will be available next week at some point, and those will be going for $299 shipped (including couplers and t-bolt clamps).

If anyone has any questions, Please feel free to contact me through email @ Info@LevelsPerformance.com

If you are ready to purchase the intercooler, send me a PM and we will get it taken care of.

Thank you!

Nik @ Levels

The levels one is a bit smaller than ATP, looks to be similar to Mountune (can’t find dimensions) and I would say from pics alone the Cobb unit will be the largest. $450 is pretty cheap but in the absence of any data who knows if any IC is better money spent than another unit.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Its similar to ATP's I think. Negligible gains between the two I'm sure.

Levels. 26"x5"x3"
ATP. 24"x 6.5"x 3"

Lose an inch and a half in height, gain 2 inches in width.

Hopefully I'll be buying mine tonight.

Levels will be core area 390 sq in vs ATP 468 sq in. Again no idea what will be better but it is about 20% smaller

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Levels will be core area 390 sq in vs ATP 468 sq in. Again no idea what will be better but it is about 20% smaller
Ya who knows. Both will for sure be more than enough for maxing out the stock turbo, we'd probably only see a difference once your forcing big turbo amounts of air through it.
Levels is also $250+ cheaper. So thats a plus haha

I am tempted to do Levels + the piping but just can't bring myself to place the order. $749 for new IC and piping will likely beat Cobb by $200

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I am tempted to do Levels + the piping but just can't bring myself to place the order. $749 for new IC and piping will likely beat Cobb by $200
Well, according to ATP the piping isn't even that big of a deal. I think I might hold off in it, at least until there is a little more evidence that it will actually do something, or a group buy on them comes up.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
There are a lot more FMIC coming this summer...wound't hurt to hold out a few more months to see whats in store.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Levels replied to a message I sent them about more info on this intercooler.

"This core is good for roughly 350 HP and I haven't seen much pressure drop on my car at all. While I haven't been able to get the car on a dyno yet, I have noticed an increased cooling efficiency. Not to mention that this intercooler will support additional modifications once tuning and more parts become available. The stock intercooler is quite thin and I believe that it would be a bottleneck once these cars start putting down more and more power. "

350hp is more than I'd ever want to do on this motor with stock internals. I'll def be going this route.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I would love to buy some Cobb parts, 1 problem though. they refuse to release anything! was told March but looking like end Apr or June I guess... may have to shop elsewhere.

A short but sweet take on the Levels Performance intercooler. I got a chance to install the intercooler yesterday and everything went real smooth without issues taking about an hour and a half to two hours from start to finish. Mounting was easy because the intercooler has its own bracket that attached to a cross bar making the install a breeze as none of the mounting hardware from the stock unit was needed. The intercooler feels much more robust compared to the stock unit which feels like a light weight aluminum toy with plastic ends and its quite a bit thicker. After everything was buttoned up I took it for a ride and made 4 or 5 back to back hard pulls from 1st to 4th, when I started it was about 69 degrees outside reading on the dash and the charge temps cruising were also 69 with the air Intake temps at 68 reading from the accesstuner. Immediately after the last pull was completed the outside temp read 70 with the charge temps reading 79 and the air intake temps reading 78 dropping at a good rate as I cruised back to the house. Once it gets back to Florida 100 degree temps I will post back and update how its going making a few quick pulls. Overall I am happy with my purchase and look forward to installing the piping when its released this week. I feel like the car is breathing better and making more power but who knows.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Looking really good! Thanks for the short review baldtaco, I am really torn between the Levels and the ATP IC..