Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just a little Dizzy Tune VDyno

GTP

Hey all. Weather was a balmy 35 degrees. Dry as a bone. Clean road, clear skies, no cars anywhere.

Off the couch-Time for a pull!

I did a couple on my Dizzy E30 with one step colder Denso Plugs/RamAir Panel/OCC. Everything else stock. Oh and on 185/60/15 General Snow tires which don't like to hook up too well on dry, cold pavement-she got sent anyway.

Tossed results up on my new favorite toy Vdyno.

3_3_2019 E30 plugs_panel filter.jpg

Gonzo15

Those are some pretty respectable numbers! Is this on his E30 Flash tune or an E30 custom tune?

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #3
Those are some pretty respectable numbers! Is this on his E30 Flash tune or an E30 custom tune?

Just the canned E30 flash tune! ??????

danbfree

3000 Post Club

Just the canned E30 flash tune! ??????
E30 maxes the stock turbo as-is, he doesn't do revisions for it, pretty much doesn't even matter what bolt on's you use, I got VERY similar results on mine at 35 degrees uncorrected, comes down to 300 ft/lbs corrected

E30 maxes the stock turbo as-is, he doesn't do revisions for it, pretty much doesn't even matter what bolt on's you use, I got VERY similar results on mine at 35 degrees uncorrected, comes down to 300 ft/lbs corrected
Glad i took a look at this thread. Really looking forward to getting my e30 tune soon.