Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just bought a Fiesta ST! Hi From NH!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
welcome aboard- always great to have fresh talent.

NH is probably a challenging place to be driving right now, I have visited Henniker/Keane/Concorde area before.

OP
VerenaMei
Thread Starter #28
welcome aboard- always great to have fresh talent.

NH is probably a challenging place to be driving right now, I have visited Henniker/Keane/Concorde area before.

as it tends to happen when a lady shows up, it's worth saying, nobody do anything creepy, please.
thanks in advance, mod team
Thanks for the welcome and for the side note, LOL [emoji3].

It's actually the perfect driving conditions ... challenging is probably why I love it. What I live for up here. A winter wonderland. My ST is loving it!

This was last week. I seriously don't really know how to drive on snow & ice with traction control on. However sport mode is kind of nice to reduce wheel-spin understeer [emoji6]

FocusMike

I'm getting cold just looking at that picture[hihi]. Looks like a lot of fun though.[driving]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum Verena. I followed you on the Fiesta Movement campaign, great to see you getting a Fiesta ST and getting on here.

I gotta go with the "best color" comment [thumb] Welcome aboard!

I'm not a fan of snow but if you gotta drive in it I'm sure your FiST makes it better!

Verena, welcome aboard lol. Now we have 2 Rally-America competitors on here :)

Are you rallying this season?