Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just bought my 2014 FiST

Just bought my 2014 Fiesta ST the other day and I’m super excited about it!

I had a 2008 Jeep Patriot with all of the issues possible and decided to trade it in and get something completely different. My buddy has a Focus ST and recommended I check out the Ford Hatchbacks. A month later I’ve got my FiST!! I love it so far and it came with a lot of goodies on it.

aftermarket exhaust, I have no idea which one yet! (Engine light)... COI, Sparco wheels, blow off valve, and probably more I haven’t found yet!

E085E703-0901-42E3-9A30-2169EC537C14.jpeg

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! This car has a fat aftermarket. It doesn't cost much to make it into a real corner carving beast.

OP
ColinSexyPants
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the machine.

Friends don't let friends drive Mopar. The 60s and 70s were good years.

It's a blast isn't it?! Plenty to mod, but don't waste money...search and read a lot.

RMM, AP, IC to start

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It's great! I don't really plan to do any mods however I'd love to get rid of the engine light LOL. I'm really excited for COVID to slow down and just ride around! "Friends don't let friends drive Mopar" - I felt this.

OP
ColinSexyPants
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! This car has a fat aftermarket. It doesn't cost much to make it into a real corner carving beast.
Thank you - It's definitely been what I've notice when doing my research on the car. I can't wait to get this thing on a nice road!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thank you - It's definitely been what I've notice when doing my research on the car. I can't wait to get this thing on a nice road!
I was hooning some twisties at 7/10ths just yesterday when a squirrel darted out into the road right at the apex.

I braked, changed lines, missed the squirrel and darted out of there. The car didn't flinch. Totally predictable and controllable.

You could say the FiST's excellent handling saved a life!

Last edited: