Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just finished my HS set up

Revalved Koni by ProParts.
FSWERKS Catback plus Muffler delete (17lbs.)
17x7 Kosei K5R (14.7lbs) with 215 40 17 Falken rt 660
16x7 Rpf1(13.6 lbs.) with Rivals 215 45 16
Final tires/wheel set up will be 17 wheels with 215 40 17 Yokohama Advan A052
DNA adjustable rear sway bar (8.8lbs.)
K&N Filter
Denso one step colder Iridium Power
New Thermostat to 180 degrees, coolant diluted to 25%
Aprox 11HP gains*
Weight of the car with 17" wheels and 1/4 of tank and old Eibach rear sway bar 2602 lbs
tested it at the Prosolo, added a nice ADN rear sway bar, will test next weekend just need to fix the nut behind the wheel.

*Article written by Rob Krider

Left overs of this set up for grabs in the Classifieds posts.

Andres

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm gonna guess that you are looking at the black OZed Ultraleggeras (since they are 0.3 lbs. lighter than the silver ones) @ 15.7 lbs., correct?
You also could just put the Yoks on the very light Koseis once the RT660s are toast. [wink]

The A052s, besides being very sticky, and about the widest in tread width, 200 tread wear tire to be had in that size, are also one of the lightest tires in that size as well. [thumb]

About the only drawback is that some on here claim that the A052s are so called 'camber challenged', which might be a factor in H/Street with limited suspension adjustments allowed (no camber bolts, correct? [dunno]).

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
I'm gonna guess that you are looking at the black OZed Ultraleggeras (since they are 0.3 lbs. lighter than the silver ones) @ 15.7 lbs., correct?
You also could just put the Yoks on the very light Koseis once the RT660s are toast. [wink]

The A052s, besides being very sticky, and about the widest in tread width, 200 tread wear tire to be had in that size, are also one of the lightest tires in that size as well. [thumb]

About the only drawback is that some on here claim that the A052s are so called 'camber challenged', which might be a factor in H/Street with limited suspension adjustments allowed (no camber bolts, correct? [dunno]).
My 17 's are 14.7 just need the Yokohamas, no need for Oz's.
The Yokohamas will die sooner but not in 6 runs from Nationals ;) .

Andres

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
Yes, the difference with mine are the shocks, my wheels are lighter and my exhaust is a FSWerks with a muffler delete (14lbs, ) lighter. It feels very strong.

Your FSWerks deletes the rear muffler? So it’s only the piping itself? Have you done a decibel test on it? I imagine it’s not bad because of the turbo, but curious how much louder.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Am i reading this right? those dampers are $4,500 a set?

I can't fathom dumping nearly 50% of the value of the car into shocks lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Am i reading this right? those dampers are $4,500 a set?

I can't fathom dumping nearly 50% of the value of the car into shocks lol
HA! IF I had the coin laying around, I would dump almost $10K [ohcrap] into a set of the M-Sport Reiger remote reservoir, 3 way adjustable R2 setup. LOL [wink]