Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got me a 2019 FiST

Hi, I'm Matt out of Bethlehem PA, just got a Black on Black 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and loving it right now. I plan on doing some bolt-ons pretty soon, but broke asf rn. I'm sort of new to the whole modding game but I'm learning. Can't wait to get her looking NASTY. Btw if you guys know which mods I should go with first please let me know. Would appreciate it.

OP
Legiondary
Thread Starter #3
Hi Dave, appreciate the thread. I love your FiST the carbon fiber hood and hatch looks amazing with the red and decals

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Some quick and easy mods that provide the most bang for your buck would be a better rear motor mount(Cobb, Mountune, Whoosh, CPE, and others all make one) and a Cobb Accessport will really help to wake up your cars performance.

Driver mods are definitely the best though, and you should look into the Octane Academy (assuming you got your FiST brand new).

Enjoy the FiST and drive the hell out of it!! [emoji48][emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Legiondary
Thread Starter #5
Yeah I was planning to do the accessport first but, I will take the rear motor mount in account. Also yes I did buy it new. What's the deal with the Octane Academy?

Yeah I was planning to do the accessport first but, I will take the rear motor mount in account. Also yes I did buy it new. What's the deal with the Octane Academy?
The Octane Academy is Ford's 1-day driving school out near Salt Lake City, Utah. It's free, you just have to get there and you need to attend within 1 year of purchasing the ST. You get on track driving instruction as well as a unique autoX experience. It's a lot of fun.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The Octane Academy is Ford's 1-day driving school out near Salt Lake City, Utah. It's free, you just have to get there and you need to attend within 1 year of purchasing the ST. You get on track driving instruction as well as a unique autoX experience. It's a lot of fun.

I had no experience with any sort of car racing, and I wasn't very good at it, but I learned a lot about what the car can do. Worth it, if you can do it.

OP
Legiondary
Thread Starter #13

Yeah that definitely sounds like fun. I have to find some time to go do that, the only thing is that it's 2k miles out from me hahaha. I have to plan it ahead of time.

OP
Legiondary
Thread Starter #15
CONGRATS and WELCOME from just a little bit south of where you are.

Where did you buy the FiST?
I bought it from a dealership called Koch 33 Ford. I liked working with them so I had them order it from another dealership because they didn't have the color scheme I wanted (on hand)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I bought it from a dealership called Koch 33 Ford. I liked working with them so I had them order it from another dealership because they didn't have the color scheme I wanted (on hand)
miss the cider at the Brew Works in Bethlehem!
welcome to the forum, let me know if you have any questions about first mods

OP
Legiondary
Thread Starter #17
miss the cider at the Brew Works in Bethlehem!
welcome to the forum, let me know if you have any questions about first mods
It's amazing gotta come back sometime! I plan to do an accessport first then move into Cold air intake, hybrid turbo, intercolor, downpipe (Catted), catback exhaust (Not sure what manufacturer I want to go with yet), and of course all the supporting mods to go with.